E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Power System|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- Losing Earth: The Decade We Almost Stopped Climate Change By Nathaniel Rich Photographs and Videos by George Steinmetz AUG. 1, 2018 https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/01/magazine/climate-change-losing-earth.html [Google Scholar]
- The Paris Agreement and the new logic of international climate politics ROBERT FALKNER International Affairs, Volume 92, Issue 5, 1 September 2016, Pages 1107–1125, https://doi.org/10.1111/1468-2346.12708 Published: 31 August 2016 [Google Scholar]
- The Two Types of Solar Energy, Photovoltaic and Thermal Creation date 21 Nov. 2014 https://www.planete-energies.com/en/medias/close/two-types-solar-energy-photovoltaic-and-thermal. [Google Scholar]
- What’s Better, Solar Thermal or Solar PV?By John Kinnear, https://www.solarpowerauthority.com/whats-better-solar-thermal-or-solar-pv/ [Google Scholar]
- Thermal efficiency From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, https://www.princeton.edu/ssp/61-tiger-cub/library/efficiency.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Thermal power station From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_power_station [Google Scholar]
- Thermal efficiency From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.