E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- https://www.iea.org/wei2018/ World Energy Investment 2018, International Energy Agency. 251p. [Google Scholar]
- Shilkina S. V. Economy of electric power industry development on renewable energy sources in Russia taking into account the world tendencies. Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov -Bulletin of Civil Engineers, 2018, no. 3 (68), pp. 137-146. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.greengrowthknowledge.org/sites/default/files/downloads/resource/Global_ Trends_in_Renewable_Energy_Investment_Report_2018.pdf Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment 2018, Frankfurt School-UNEP Centre/BNEF. 86p. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/world-energy-investment2016.html World Energy Investment 2016. International Energy Agency.177 p. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.ren21.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/178652_GSR2018_FullReport_web_final_.pdf Renewables 2018 global status report. International non-profit association REN21. 325p. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.bdew.de/service/anwendungshilfen/erneuerbare-energien-und-das-eegzahlen-fakten-grafiken-2017/ Fakten und Argumente Erneuerbare Energien und das EEG: Zahlen, Fakten, Grafiken (2017). BDEW Bundesverband der Energie-und Wasserwirtschaft e.V., 45p. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.eia.gov/outlooks/ieo/pdf/0484%282016%29.pdf International Energy Outlook 2016. U.S. Energy Information Administration. 290p. [Google Scholar]
- https://so-ups.ru/fileadmin/files/company/reports/disclosure/2017/ups_rep2016.pdfReport on functioning of Russia’s united power-supply system in 2016. “System operator of United power-supply system” (AO “SO UES”). 39 p. [Google Scholar]
- http://so-ups.ru/fileadmin/files/company/reports/disclosure/2018/ups_rep2017.pdf Report on functioning of Russia’s united power-supply system in 2017. “System operator of United power-supply system” (AO “SO UES”). 37 p. [Google Scholar]
- http://ac.gov.ru/files/publication/a/7945.pdf Bulletin of social-economic crisis in Russia: Dynamics of electric energy consumption as economic activity indicator. Analytical centre with the Government of the Russian Federation. 2016. 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- Beloborodov S.S. Reduction in СО2 emission: development of co-generation or construction of RES? // EnergoSovet. Jan. 2018. № 1 (51), URL: http://www.energosovet.ru/bul_stat.php?idd=687 [Google Scholar]
- http://ac.gov.ru/files/publication/a/15600.pdf Edited by S.N. Bobylev, L.M. Grigorieva. Report on human development in the Russian Federation for 2017. Environment priorities for Russia. М.: Analytical centre with the Government of the Russian Federation. 2017. 292 p. [Google Scholar]
- State report “On state and protection of the environment of the Russian Federation in the year 2015”. – М.: Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of Russia; NIA-Priroda [Google Scholar]
- State report “On state and protection of the environment of the Russian Federation in the year 2016”. – М.: Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of Russia; NIA-Priroda [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of power of the Russian Federation “Forecast of research and engineering development of sectors of Russia’s fuel and energy complex for the period up to 2035” М. 2016. 106 с. https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/6365 [Google Scholar]
- Marinychev P.A. Perspective of development of electric utility industry and renewable energy sources (RES) in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutiya) // Report by Marinychev P.A., Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutiya), delivered at the third conference “Development of renewable energy generating industry in the Far East of Russia”, Yakutsk, June 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Kaplun A.A. Perspectives for RES project development in decentralised regions of DFO // Report by Kaplun A.A., Deputy Director General on strategy and investments of OAO “RAO ES Vostoka” at the second conference “Development of renewable energy generating industry in the Far East of Russia”, Yakutsk, June 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.