E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Water Environment Federation, American Society of Civil Engineers, Enviromental and Water resource Institute. Biological nutrient removal Operation in Wastewater treatment plants New England interstate water pollution control commission, Manual of Practice No.29. Chapter 22 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Metcalf & Eddy, Inc. 6. Wastewater engineering treatment and reuse (Fourth Edition)// The McGraw Hill Companies. Chapter 7, 8. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality. Nitrification and Denitrification, Operator Training and Certification Unit. Online Training Courses for Municipal & Industrial Wastewater [Google Scholar]
- Elena Gogina,Tran Ha Quan. The assessment of technology SBR in Vietnamese wastewater treatment. Construction The formation of living environment, XXI International Scientific Conference on Advanced In Civil Engineering. MGSU 2018 [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency EPA/625/8-86/011. Summary report Sequencing Batch Reactor. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- New England interstate water pollution control commission. Sequencing Batch Reactor Design and Operational Considerations, Lowell, MA 01852-1124 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Wilderer P.A. Irvine R.L. Goronszy M.C. Sequencing Batch Reactor, The International water association Publishing. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- National technical regulation on domestic wastewater, QCVN 40: 2010/BTNMT/ HaNoi. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank. Vietnam Urban Wastewater Review Executive Summary, Australian Aid, 30–34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Viet Anh. Vietnam water and wastewater report. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Stig Morling. Nitrogen removal efficiency and nitrification rates at the Sequencing batch reactors in Nowy Targ, Poland, Vatten, ISSN 0042-2886, Vol. 64, no 2. 121–128 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- American Public Health Association. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater 20th Edition (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.