E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Brodskiy V I, 2018 Safeguarding contruction and assembly works based on application of protection equipment, J. System technologies, №1 (26), p. 81-83. [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P P and Brodskiy V I, 2013 Basic requirements to structure and contents of work execution design, J. Technology and construction operations organization, №3 (4), p.35–38. [Google Scholar]
- Zhadanovskiy B V, Sinenko S A and Kuzhin M F, 2014 Efficient organizational and technological diagrams for performing contruction and assembly works under conditions of operating enterprise reconstruction J. Technology and construction operations organization № 9. p. 51-55. [Google Scholar]
- Shirshikov B F, Zhadanovskiy B V et al. 2015 Organizational and technology solutions of occupational safety in work execution designs. (Moscow, ASV). [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P P, 2010. Construction operations organization. (Moscow, ASV). [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus А А, 2012 Development of technology and construction operations organization as driver for ensuring modernization in the national construction industry. J. Technology and construction operations organization, №1 (1), p.1. [Google Scholar]
- Koptev D V, Orlov G G et al. 2007 Occupational safety in construction. (Moscow, ASV). [Google Scholar]
- Volkov V T, 2013 Integral equations. Variational calculation. Problem-solving procedures. (Moscow, Universitet Book House). [Google Scholar]
- Evtushenko Yu G, 2014 Methods for solving extremal problems and their application in optimization systems. (Moscow, Nauka). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.