E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Karpenko N I, Karpenko S N (2012) Practical method of calculating reinforced concrete slabs for loading under various schemes. Concrete and reinforced concrete ed 5 pp. 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Kodysh E N, Trekin N N, Nikitin I K (2011) Design of precast floor stab sections under increased loads. Industrial and Civil Engineering ed 2 pp. 24-26. [Google Scholar]
- Klevtsov V A, Bolgov A N (2005) The actual work of the nodes of the beamless capless flat slab with columns during loading. Concrete and reinforced concrete ed 3 pp. 17-19. [Google Scholar]
- Krasnoshchekov Y V, Komlev A A (2011) The strength of the beamless slab in the areas of connection with columns. Concrete and reinforced concrete ed 1 pp. 25-27. [Google Scholar]
- Silantyev A S (2009) The VI International Conference of Students’ and Young Scientists’ works Problems of accounting for the actual node operation of beamless flat reinforced concrete slabs with columns. Basic science development prospects. (Publishing house of Tomsk Polytechnic University) pp. 726-729. [Google Scholar]
- Trekin N N, Pekin D A (2014) The hidden metal capitals of beamless slabs. Industrial and Civil Engineering ed. 7 pp. 17-20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.