E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- SP 385.1325800.2018. Protection of buildings and structures against progressive collapse. Design code. Basic statements, 21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27751-2014 Reliability for constructions and foundations. General principles, 16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- SP 296.1325800.2017. Buildings and structures. Accidental actions, 23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1991-1-7 Eurocode 1: Actions on structures Part 1-7: General actions Accidental actions (The European Union), 67 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- UFC 4-023-03 Design of buildings to resist progressive collapse (USA: Department of Defense), 2451 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ASCE/SEI 7-10 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (American Society of Civil Engineers), 658 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Code of practice for the structural use of steel (The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region), 388 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- NISTIR 7386 Best Practices for Reducing the Potential for Progressive Collapse in Buildings (U.S. Department of Commerce / Technology Administration / National Institute of Standarts and Technology), 216 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- AS/NZS 1170.0:2002 Australian/New Zealand Standard. Structural design actions. Part 0: General principles (SAI Global Limited), 42 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Kudishin, D.U. Drobot, Steel buildings, Robustness of structures in emergency situation, 4 (8), 20 (2008) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Kudishin, Bulletin of MGSU, Conceptual problems of survivability of building structures, 2, 28 (2009) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Grachev, T.A. Vershinina, A.A. Puzatkin, Disproportionate destruction. Comparison of calculation methods, Ekaterinburg: Azhur, 81 (2010) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kukushkin, CADMASTER, SCAD OFFICE V.21 New look., 3 70 (2014) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Vodopyanov., V.P. Titok, A.E. Artamonov, M.A. Romashkina LIRA SAPR 2017. User Guide. Learning examples (Electronic edition), 535 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 2591-2006 Square hot-rolled steel bars. Dimensions (Moscow: Standartinform) 8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zubchenko, Marker steel and alloys, (Moscow Mechanical Engineering), 784 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Petrov, Evaluation of the effectiveness of vibration protection systems with nonlinear characteristics (dissertation for the candidate of technical sciences) 119 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Elvira, P. Mendis, A. Whittaker, Civil Engineering Dimension, Numerical Simulation of threat-independent progressive collapse, 13, 29 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zoli, R. Woodward, International journal of impact engineering, Design of long span bridges for cable loss, 32 (1), 39 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 380-2005 Common quality carbon steel. Grades 7 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.