E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- V.N. Shvanov, V.T. Frolov, E.I. Sergeyev, etc., Systematization and classification of sedimentary rocks and their analogs (SPb, Subsoil. 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Frolov, Lithology (Moscow, MSU publishing house, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ishaulov, Arrangement of coverings from low-strong limestone strengthened by small doses of cement, (Kishenev, Express information of MOLDNIINTI, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- V. Moshchansky, I. Parabuchev, Theses of reports and messages of the IV conference of Gidropoyekt’s researchers on exchange of the investigation experience. For hydrotechnical construction, 2, 88-94 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- I. Parabuchev, Geology and dams, XI, 5-73 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Leonychev, Problems of the use of chalk-and-marl breeds as the basis of structures and their solution. Abstract for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences (Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Construction Regulations 11-105-97 Engineering-and-geological research for construction. Part I. General rules of works. [Google Scholar]
- A. Potapov, A. Lavrusevich, et al. International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering, 7 (2), 103-111 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Potapov, M. Leybman, A. Lavrusevich, et al. Geoecology, engineering geology, hydrogeology, geocryology, 5, 406-413 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Balabanov Paleogeografic prerequisites of the formation of the modern environment and long-term forecast of the development of Holocene terraces of the Black Sea coast of the Caucasus (Moscow, Vladivostok: Dalnauka, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ponomarev, E. Dzaganiya, Sergeevsky readings, 166-171 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Antoshkina, In pr.: Geographical research of the Krasnodar territory (Krasnodar, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Antoshkina Geology, geography and global energy, 2, 154-158 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Osipov et al. Geoekologiya, 1, 5-21, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Privalova, et al. Achievements of the modern natural sciences, 9, 250-251 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shcherbina, A. Volkov, Scientific almanach, 5-3 (19), 425-428 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Manual on design of the road bed and drainage system of railways and highways of the industrial enterprises (to Construction Norms and Regulations 2.05.07-85) item 2-20 (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aleksikov, I. Aleksikov, D. Simonchuk, Design of optimum road coverings from local materials in the conditions of the South of the Russian Federation. Manual (Volgograd, VSUACE, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Rubtsov, A. Bakalov, D. Kobetsky, Bulletin of the Tomsk State Architectural and Structural University, 6 (47), 148-156 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Rubtsov, A. Bakalov, D. Kobetsky, Scientific-and-technical bulletin of the Volga region, 6, 359-362 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.