E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- A. Lavrusevich, V. Homenko, MGSU Bulletin, 10, 213-220, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Lavrusevich, A. Lavrusevich, Materials of the 18th Sergeevsky readings, 150-153 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Homenko, Regularities and forecast of suffozionny processes (Moscow, GEOS, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Construction Regulations 116.13330.2012. Engineering protection of territories, buildings and structures against dangerous geological processes. Original positions (Moscow, Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Reshetkin, Bulletin of irrigation, 10, 92-96 (1929) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lavrusevich, V. Homenko, I. Lavrusevich, Industrial-and-civil engineering, 11, 11-13 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lavrusevich, V. Homenko, I. Lavrusevich, Industrial-and-civil engineering, 11, 54-57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lavrusevich, Scientific-and-methodical bases of studying and assessment of loessial pseudo-karst in the conditions of a technogenez. Abstract for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lavrusevich, A. Kabirov etc. Polytechnical Bulletin. Series Engineering research, 4 (40), 158-164 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alexandrov, E. Bellendir, S. Lashchenov, R. Alzhanov, Hydrotechnical construction, 7, 2-10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Demidkova, XVIII Sergeevskiye of reading. Engineering geology and geoecology. Fundamental problems and applied tasks. The anniversary conference devoted to the 25 anniversary of formation of IGE RAS, 267-270 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Demidkova, I. Osika, VII scientific-and-technical conference “Hydropower. Advanced designs and technologies” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kochetkov, S. Molodensky, V. Osika, I. Osika, Georisk. 1, 22-28 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Osika, Assessment of technogenic impact from work of pumped storage power plant on the geological environment (on the example of the Zagorsk pumped storage power plant). Master’s thesis (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nasynova, Hydrotechnical construction, 6, 28-32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Golovin, N. Rosenberg, Sergeevsky readings, 263-266 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lavrusevich, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 03007 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817003007 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.