E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- M. L. Medzveliya, V. V. Pipiya, Vestnik MGSU 10, 230 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Chow, Open channel Hydraulics (Moscow: Publishing house of literature on construction, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Verbitsky, Environment. eng. 1, 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Chugaev, Hydraulics (Leningrad: Energy, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rouse, Fluid Mechanics (Moscow: Publ. house of literature on construction, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Klovsky, I. S. Rumyantsev, D. V. Kozlov, Environment. Eng. 3, 45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Rumyantsev, F. Nan, Environment. Eng. 4, 46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Kiselev, Hydraulics. Fundamentals of fluid mechanics (Moscow: Energy, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Bogomolov, V. S. Borovkov, F. G. Mayranovsky, High-speed flows with free surface (Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mikhalev, Fundamentals of physical modeling in fluid mechanics (St. Petersburg: 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Volgin, Channel geometry as a criterion affecting the coefficient of hydraulic resistance in a calm and turbulent flow (In the collection: Integration, partnership and innovation in building science and education. Collection of materials of the international scientific conference. National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Landau, V. M. Livshits, Fluid Mechanics (Moscow: Science, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Borovkov, A. V. Ostyakova, Saltation motion of particles in the flow of small turbidity (Scientific and technical statements of SPbSTU, 2005) 1 (39), 33 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Bryanskaya, News of higher ed. inst. Constr. 9 (477), 116 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Bryanskaya, Improvement of models and methods of calculation of turbulent flows in non-deformable boundaries (Thesis for the degree of doctor of technical Sciences / National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Bryanskaya, Eng. and construction journal 6 (41), 31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Bryanskaya, Selection of reference plane when measuring the velocity distribution in rough pipes and channels (Moscow In the collection: Collection of scientific works of young scientists of the faculty of hydraulic engineering and special construction; ed M. G. Zertsalov, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Ostiakova, Тhe formation of the river bed from in the process of a short-time interaction of the flow and the river bed (In the collection: Proceedings of the 10th ISRS, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Ostyakova, Hydr. Eng. 3, 28 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Borovkov, A. V. Ostyakova, Interaction of flow and channel in a short-term change of the hydraulic regime (Kursk: In the collection: Eighteenth plenary interuniversity coordination meeting on erosion, riverbed and estuarine processes reports and communications. Interuniversity scientific coordination Council on the problem of erosion, riverbed and estuarine processes; resp. ed.: R. S. Chalov, M. V. Kumani, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Shuleikin, Physics of the sea (Moscow: Nauka, 1968) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.