E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Khilar K C and Fogler H S 1998 Migrations of fines in porous media (Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers) p 172 [Google Scholar]
- Tsuji M, Kobayashi S, Mikake S, Sato T and Matsui H 2017 Post-Grouting Experiences for Reducing Groundwater Inflow at 500 m Depth of the Mizunami Underground Research Laboratory Japan Procedia Engineering 191 pp 543–550 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chrysikopoulos C V and Syngouna V I 2014 Effect of gravity on colloid transport through water-saturated columns packed with glass beads: modeling and experiments Environmental Science & Technology 48 pp 6805–6813 [Google Scholar]
- You Z, Badalyan A and Bedrikovetsky P 2013 Size-Exclusion Colloidal Transport in Porous Media–Stochastic Modeling and Experimental Study SPE J. 18 (04) pp 620-633 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Herzig J P, Leclerc D M and Legoff P 1970 Flow of suspensions through porous media application to deep filtration Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 62 pp 8-35 [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmina L I, Osipov Yu V and Zheglova Yu G 2018 Analytical model for deep bed filtration with multiple mechanisms of particle capture International Journal of Non-linear Mechanics 105 pp 242-248 [Google Scholar]
- Vyazmina E A, Bedrikovetskii P G and Polyanin A D 2007 New classes of exact solutions to nonlinear sets of equations in the theory of filtration and convective mass transfer Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering 41 (5) pp 556-564 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bedrikovetsky P, You Z, Badalyan A, Osipov Y and Kuzmina L 2017 Analytical model for straining-dominant large-retention depth filtration Chemical Engineering Journal 330 pp 1148-1159 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmina L I and Osipov Yu V 2016 Filtration of forward and back flow of suspension in porous media International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering 12 (3) pp 145-150 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmina L I, Osipov Yu V and Galaguz Y P 2017 Numerical and asymptotic modeling of a filtration problem with the initial deposit International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering 13 (3) pp 70-76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bedrikovetsky P 2013 Mathematical theory of oil and gas recovery: with applications to ex-USSR oil and gas fields Springer Science & Business Media 4 p 600 [Google Scholar]
- Bradford S, Kim H, Haznedaroglu B, Torkzaban S and Walker S 2009 Coupled factors influencing concentration-dependent colloid transport and retention in saturated porous media Environmental Science Technology 43 pp 6996–7002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmina L, Osipov Yu 2018 Deep bed filtration with multiple pore-blocking mechanisms MATEC Web of Conferences 196 04003 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- You Z, Osipov Y, Bedrikovetsky P and Kuzmina L 2014 Asymptotic model for deep bed filtration Chemical Engineering Journal 258 pp 374–385 [Google Scholar]
- Galaguz Yu P 2017 Realization of the TVD-Scheme for a Numerical Solution of the Filtration Problem International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering 13 (2) pp 93-102 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galaguz Yu and Safina G 2016 Modeling of Fine Migration in a Porous Medium MATEC Web of Conferences 86 03003 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Toro E F 2009 Riemann solvers and numerical methods for fluid dynamics. 3 ed. Springer, Dordrecht p 724 [Google Scholar]
- Galaguz Yu and Safina G 2017 Calculation of the filtration in a heterogeneous porous medium MATEC Web of Conferences 117 00052 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Altoe J E, Bedrikovetsky P G, Siqueira A G, de Souza A L and Shecaira F 2006 Correction of Basic Equations for Deep Bed Filtration with Dispersion Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 51 pp 68-84 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bedrikovetsky P G, Marchesin D, Checaira F, Serra A L and Resende E 2001 Characterization of deep bed filtration system from laboratory pressure drop measurements Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 32 (3) pp 167-177 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.