E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Tursunov T. N. and Ikramov N. M. Research report on the contractual agreement 18/2010 Evaluation of operational and energy regimes of large pumping stations (Tashkent: TIIM, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Robert L. Sanks, George Tchobanoglous, Bayard E. Bosserman, Garr M.Jones Pumping station design, 3rd Edition. (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Viholainen J., Tamminen J., Ahonen T., Ahola J., Vakkilainen E., Soukka R. Energy efficient control strategy for variable speed-driven parallel pumping systems. En. Eff., pp.495–509 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jianping Guo and Lixiang Zhang. Tripping transients in a complex pumping system with multi pumps in parallel. Proc. Eng., 31, pp. 428-434 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ikramov N.M. and Tursunov T.N. Factors affecting the operational and energy mode of operation of pumping stations. Materials of the International scientific-practical conference “Problems of complex arrangement of techno-natural systems”, part 1 “Land reclamation, recultivation and protection of lands” (Moscow: MSLRU), pp.215-220 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Chebaevsky V.F., Vishnevsky K.P., Nakladov N.N. Design of pumping stations and testing of pumping units. (Moscow: Kolos, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shashi Menon and Pramila S.Menon. Working Guide to Pumps and Pumping Stations. (Calculations and Simulations Book, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shashi Menon. Pipeline planning and construction field manual book (Elsevier Inc., 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Stoffel B. Assessing the energy efficiency of pumps and pump units. (Elsevier Inc., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Bakiyev M.R., Tursunov T.N., Ikramov N.M. About unfavourable hydraulic processes occurring at large pumping stations. Perspectives of innovation. Collection of scientific and methodical works. (Russia: SPbSPU), pp. 40-44 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.W. McAllister. Pipeline rules of thumb handbook book, 8th Edition. (Gulf Professional Publishing, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Shankar A., Kalaiselvan V., Subramaniam U., Shanmugam P., Hanigovszki N. A comprehensive review on energy efficiency enhancement initiatives in centrifugal pumping system. Appl. Energy, 181, pp. 495–513 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Olszewski P. Genetic Optimization and experimental verification of complex parallel pumping station with centrifugal pumps. Appl. Energy, 178, pp. 527–539 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xiangtao Zhuan, Lei Zhang, Wei Li, Fei Yang. Efficient operation of the fourth Huaian pumping station in east route of South-to-North Water Diversion Project Int. J. Of Electr. Power & En. Sys., 98, pp. 399-408 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiangtao Zhuan, Xiaohua Xia. Optimal operation scheduling of a pumping station with multiple pumps. Appl. Energy, 104, pp. 250-257 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mokeddem, A. Midoun, D. Kadri, S. Hiadsi, Iftikhar A.Raja. Performance of a directly-coupled PV water pumping system. En. Conver. and manag., 52(10) pp. 3089-3095 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Córcoles, J.M. Tarjuelo, M.A. Moreno. Methodology to improve pumping station management of on-demand irrigation networks. Biosys. Eng., 144, pp. 94-104 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Nenja, S. Khovanskyy, L. Gapich. Providing of the law of pumping station parameters’ regulation by means of throttling elements. Proc. Eng., 39, pp. 175-181 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Moreno, P.A. Carrión, P. Planells, J.F. Ortega, J.M. Tarjuelo. Measurement and improvement of the energy efficiency at pumping stations. Biosys. Eng., 98(4), pp. 479-486 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Mazhidov T.Sh. and Ergashev A.A. The results of field studies of the pump unit with a frequency converter. Journal Irrigation and Land Reclamation, 01, p.31–34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.