E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Alekin O.A. Basics of water chemistry. Hydrometeoizdat, L.: 1970, 443 p. [Google Scholar]
- Aravin V.I., Nosova O.N. Field research on filtration. “Energy”, L.: 1969, 256 p. [Google Scholar]
- Asarin A.E., Semenkov V.M. Design flood and dam safety // Hydraulic construction. 1992, № 8. Pp. 55-57. [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan «On the safety of hydraulic structures». [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan №499 dated 16.11.2019. Regulation “On centralized inspection and evaluation of technical condition of hydraulic structures in the Republic of Uzbekistan” №03-4-245 dated 03.10.2001. [Google Scholar]
- Muhammedov A.M. Operation of low pressure hydrosystems in rivers, transporting sediment (at the example of Central Asia). Science. Tashkent, 1976, p. 237. [Google Scholar]
- Designer’s manual. Hydraulic structures. Revised by Nedriga V.P. – M. Stroyizdat. 1983 г. [Google Scholar]
- KMK 2.06.05-98. Earth fill dams. – T.: State committee on architecture and construction, 1998-200 p. [Google Scholar]
- KMK 2.02.02-98. Bases of hydraulic structures. Tashkent, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Malik L.K., Extreme situations, related with hydraulic construction.// Hydraulic construction. 2009, № 12. Pp. 1-16. [Google Scholar]
- Mirihulava S.E. “Reliability of hydromeliorative structures” M, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- Reznikov A.A., Mulikovskaya E.P., Sokolov I. Yu. Methods of analysis of natural waters. “Nedra”, 1970, p. 488. [Google Scholar]
- Bakiev M.R., Tursunov T.N., Kaveshnikov N.T. Operation of hydraulic structures. Tashkent, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Goldberg V.M. Relationship between underground water pollution and natural environment. Gidrometeoizdat, L.: 1987, 248 p. [Google Scholar]
- KMK 2.06.08-97 Hydraulic structures. Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. State architecture and construction committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- KMK 0.07.02-97 Hydraulic transport structures in rivers and water reservoirs. Tashkent, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- KMK 2.06.04-97. Loads and impacts on hydraulic structures (through waves, ice and ships). Tashkent, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation of water quality with regard to concrete is conducted according to standards and technical conditions: № 114-54 «Hydraulic concrete. Indications and standards of aggressiveness of water medium for reinforced concrete structures». [Google Scholar]
- CH 249-63 «Indications and standards of aggressiveness of water medium for reinforced concrete structures». http://www.meganorm.ru. [Google Scholar]
- Corrosive activity is evaluated by СН 266-63 «Regulations for protecting underground metal structures from corrosioin». [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.