E3S Web Conf.
Volume 101, 20192019 10th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Planning and Management|
|Published online||14 June 2019|
- Tzvetkova, S., 2018, “The Stable Development of Public Transport”, ХХ International Scientific Conference “Management and Stable Development”, University of Forestry, 23-25.03.2018, Velingrad; [Google Scholar]
- Sofia Municipality’s Investment Program Along OP “Regions in Growth”; [Google Scholar]
- Tzvetkova, S., “Analyzing and Evaluating Sofia’s Urban Passenger Transport and Guidelines for Its Development”, UNWE’s Publishing Complex, Sofia, 2016, pp. 9-12; [Google Scholar]
- National Institute of Statistics – official website; Tzvetkova, S., “Guidelines for Improving the Quality of Sofia’s Urban Passenger Transport in the Context of Stable Urban Mobility” Ninth International Conference “Ecology and Development”, Paris, February 7 2018, pp. 289-290; [Google Scholar]
- Operative Program “Regional Development” 2007-2013; [Google Scholar]
- Sofia Municipality’s Program for the Development of Public Transport 2012-2015; [Google Scholar]
- Tzvetkova, S., “Increasing the Social Effectiveness of Public Transport”, International Conference “Innovations in Science and Education”, Prague, March 22 2017, p. 448; [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for improving road and traffic safety in the Sofia region, 2012-2020, pp. 17-19; [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for ITS Development as part of Sofia Municipality’s Integrated Information System, November, 2010, Sofia. [Google Scholar]
- Tzvetkova, S., “Improving the Quality of Passenger Transport in Sofia by Incorporating Intelligent Transport Systems”, Journal “Economic and Social Alternatives”, UNWE, 2017, Issue 4, pp. 34-37; [Google Scholar]
- Center of Urban Mobility – Sofia, https://www.sofiatraffic.bg; [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.