E3S Web Conf.
Volume 101, 20192019 10th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Technology|
|Published online||14 June 2019|
- M. Jez, Ekologiczna problemy portu lotniczego. Prace Instytutu Lotnictwa Nr 4 (206), Wydawnictwa Naukowe Instytutu Lotnictwa, p. 59–71, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2002/30 / EC; NAREDBA №16 from 14.01.1999. [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Manci, D. N. Gladwin, R. Villella, Effects of aircraft noise and sonic booms on domestic animals and wildlife: a literature synthesis. NERC 88/29, AFESC RE 88.14, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Delaney, T. G. Grubb, P. Beier, L. L. Pater, M. H. Reiser, Effects of helicopter noise on Mexican spotted owls. Journal of Wildlife Management 63, p. 60-75, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Turnovska, J. Staykova, T. Petkov, Health Assessment In Populations Exposed To Aircraft Noise. Arh Hig Rada Toksikol, 55, p. 5-10, (2004). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fidell, L. Silvati, E. Haboly, Social survey of community response to a step change in aircraft noise exposure. J Acoust Soc Am, 111:200-9, (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Haines, S. Stansfeld, S. Brentnall, J. Head, B. Berry, M. Jiggins, S. Hygge, The West London Schools Study: the effects of chronic aircraft noise exposure on child health. Psychol Med, 31:1385-96, (2001). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hatfield, R. F. Job, A. J. Hede, N. L. Carter, P. Peploe, R. Taylor, S. Morrell, Human response to environmental noise: the role of perceived control. Int J Behav Med, 9:341-59, (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hygge, G. W. Evans, M. Bullinger, A prospective study of some effects of aircraft noise on cognitive performance in schoolchildren. Psychol Sci, 13:469-74, (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Shimizu, K. Makishima, M. Yoshida, H. Yamagishi, Effect of background noise on perception of English speech for Japanese listeners. Auris Nasus Larynx, 29:121-5, (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Haines, S. Stansfeld, S. Brentnall, J. Head, B. Berry, M. Jiggins, S. Hygge, The West London Schools Study: the effects of chronic aircraft noise exposure on child health. Psychol Med, 31:1385-96, (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Miyakita, T. Yoza, T. Matsui, A. Ito, K. Hiramatsu, Y. Osada, T. Yamamoto, An epidemiological study regarding the hearing acuity of residents in the area with high level of aircraft noise: results of hearing tests conducted in the vicinity of Kadena Air Base. Nippon Eiseigaku Zasshi, 56:577-87, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Stalmaster, J. L. Kaiser, Flushing responses of wintering bald eagles to military activity. Journal of Wildlife Management 61:1307-1313, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Burger, Jet aircraft noise and bird strikes: Why more birds are being hit. Article in Environmental Pollution Series A Ecological and Biological 30 (2):143-152, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bond, Rumsey, T. S. Menear, J. R. Colbert, L. I. Kern, D. Weinland, Effects of simulated sonic booms on eating patterns, feed intake and behavioral activity of ponies and beef cattle. International Livestock Symposium. Department of Agriculture, ARS, BARC-East, Beltsville, Maryland 20705. SP-0174, American Society of Agriculture Engineers, US, (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Executive Environment Agency of Bulgaria, Quarterly Reports with Results of Continuous Measurements of the Noise Giving a Notion for the Acoustic State of Areas Located near Burgas Airport, http://eea.government.bg/bg/dokladi/threemonth/ [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General “Civil Aviation Administration” of Bulgaria, Statistical Information about the International Airports in the Republic of Bulgaria, https://www.caa.bg/bg/category/292/statisticheska-informaciya [Google Scholar]
- N. Velichkova, Statistical Methods for Studying and Forecasting the Development of Socio-economic Phenomena, Sofia (1981). [Google Scholar]
- Executive Environment Agency of Bulgaria, National Report on the State and Protection of the Environment in Bulgaria, chapter Noise Pollution, http://eea.government.bg/bg/soer/2014/noise/index [Google Scholar]
- A. Lazarova, Aviation noise, New Bulgarian University, Sofia, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tochev, L. Tabanliev, A. Chozhgova, S. Asenov, Construction solutions of reducing aircraft noise. Mechanics Transport Communications 3, number 1, Sofia, http://www.mtc-aj.com, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.