E3S Web Conf.
Volume 101, 20192019 10th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Technology|
|Published online||14 June 2019|
- Golan-Agnon, D. (2004). “Inequality in Education”. Tel Aviv, Babel. (Hebrew) [Google Scholar]
- Jabareen, Y. and Agbaria A. (2011). “Education on Hold: Israeli Government Policy and Civil Society Initiatives to Improve Arab Education in Israel”. Dirasat: The Arab Center for Law and Policy & The Arab Minority Rights Clinic, Faculty of Law, University of Haifa. [Google Scholar]
- Arar, K. (2012). “Israeli education policy since 1948 and the state of Arab education in Israel”. Italian Journal of Sociology of Education, Vol. 4(1), pp. 113-141. [Google Scholar]
- Barak M. Peleg R. & Avrahami M. (2000). “Scientific technological education as a focus of the renewal of the Arab-Druze school in Israel” Iyunim B’khinukh (Studies in Education), Vol. 4(2), pp. 51-76 (Hebrew) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Haj, M. (2003). “Higher education among the Arabs in Israel: Formal policy between empowerment and control”. Higher Education Policy, Vol. 16, pp. 351–368. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourdieu, P. (1986). “The forms of capital”. In J. Richar0064son (Ed.) Handbook of Theory and Research for the Sociology of Education, pp.241-258. [Google Scholar]
- Olneck, M. (2000). “Can multicultural education change what counts as cultural capital?”. American Educational Research Journal, Vol. 37(2), pp. 317-348. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giroux, H. (1988). “Teachers as Intellectuals: Towards a Critical Pedagogy of Learning”. Westport: Bergin & Garvey. [Google Scholar]
- Denzin, N. (2007). “The politics and ethic of performance pedagogy: Toward a pedagogy of hope. In McLaren & Kincheloe (Eds.), Critical Pedagogy: Where Are We Now?”. pp.127-142. [Google Scholar]
- Hooks, b. (1994) “Teaching to Transgress: Education as the Practice of Freedom New York, London: Routledge”. [Google Scholar]
- Simmons, B. McCrea, E., Gay, M., Herrmann, L., Hutchinson, L., Pistillo, M.B., Plevyak, L.H,. Rivkin, M., Williams, S., Stenstrup, A., Torquati, J., Weiser, B.G., Wirth, S. (2010). “Early Childhood Environmental Education Programs: Guidelines for Excellence”, pp. 2-8. [Google Scholar]
- Ariely, D. (2010). The upside of irrationality. pp. 261-285 [Google Scholar]
- Schön, D.A. (1983). “The Reflective Practitioner: How Professionals Think in Action”, New York: Basic Books, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Israeli Hope in the Academia (2017) http://www.iataskforce.org/sites/default/files/resource/resource-1524.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Friman, H. (2016). “The Ecological Garden for environmental education through experiential tools”. Negev Dead Sea and Arava Studies. Vol. 8, pp. 139-146. [Google Scholar]
- Fernández-crispin, A., Primo M.E., Lovatόn C.T., Olivvera J.P. (2016). “Reflection in Action: A Key to Developing Competences for the Teaching of Science”. Athens Journal of Education. pp. 261-263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.