E3S Web Conf.
Volume 104, 2019International Conference “Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving in Technical Systems” (EEESTS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Energy Efficient Automation Technology|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- V.A. Smiths, Electricity, 10, 24 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Krasovsky, Vestnik MSTU of N.E. Bauman. Mechanical engineering series, 4 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Klimov, V.V. Kolosov, V.E. Saprykin, News of higher educational institutions. Electromecanics, Novocherkassk, 1, 67 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Galushko T.V. Alferova, S.I. Bakhur, A.A. Alferov, Messenger of the Gomel state technical university of P.O. Sukhy, 3, 45 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Fisenko, A.N. Popov, Design of valve inductor engines Methodical grant at the rate "Special Electrical Machines" (Publishing house MAI, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Andreyeva, A.A. Tatevosyan, I.A. Syomina, Omsk scientific bulletin, 2(120), 231 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Martyanov, N.I. Neustroyev, International scientific log alternative power engineering and ecology, 19(159), 47 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shevkunova, New science: Problems and perspectives, 3-2, 248 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kashuba, Works of the Rostov state transport university, 3, 62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Klochkova, A.V. Obukhova, Bulletin of the Samara state technical university. Series: Technical science, 2, 161 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Alashkevich, V.A. Boyarchenko, V.G. Vasyutin, N.V. Ovchinnikov, Modern machines and devices of chemical productions: Proc. the third All-Union. scientific conf. Part VI, Tashkent, 59 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Geguzin, Drop (Science, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Ivanitsky, Collection of scientific articles Modern science, 2011, 2(7), 52 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.