E3S Web Conf.
Volume 104, 2019International Conference “Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving in Technical Systems” (EEESTS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Integrated Measurement Information Processing Devices|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- F. M. Shofner, G. Kreikebaum, and Jr A. C. Miller, U.S. Patent No. 4473296, 25.09.1984. (1984) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Covert, J. Heintzenberg, and H.-C. Hansson, Aerosol science and technology 12, 2, 446 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Bohern, D. Huffman, Absorption and scattering of light by small particles (John Wiley & Sons, Weinheim, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V. Semenov, RUS Patent No. 2436067, 22.10.2010 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Reist, Introduction to aerosol science (MacMillan, New York, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- K. Thomas, Image processing with LabView and IMAQ Vision (Prentice Hall PTR, New Jersey, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.