E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- N. M. Kachurin, N. O. Kaledin, A. N. Kachurin, Tula State University Bulleting, 2, 21, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Slastunov, G. G. Karkashadze, E. V. Mazanik, M. G. Lupiy, Gorny Zhurnal, 3, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Bordewich, R. A. Kovalev, A. A. Bukhtiyarov, I. V. Sarycheva, Tula State University Bulleting, 1, 16 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Kachurin, S. A. Vorobyov, A. N. Kachurin, I. V. Sarycheva, Tula State University Bulleting, 1, 19 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Ya. Polevshchikov, M. V. Shinkevich, methane release from the broken coal, J. KuzSTU Bulleting, 5, 74 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Shevchenko, S. N. Livinskaya, KuzSTU Bulleting, 1, 56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Pugachev, E. V. Chervyakov, A. E. Chervyakov, Mining informational and analytical bulletin, 12, 34 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Kachurin, A. A. Bukhtiyarov, I. V. Sarycheva, Tula State University, 2, 86 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Konyukh, P. V. Grechishkin, KuzSTU Bulleting, 2, 11 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.