E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- L. P. Barannik, Forest remediation bioecological principles (SibNauka, Novosibirsk, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Manakov, T. O. Strelnikova, A. N. Kupriyanov, The Formation of Plant Cover in Man-Made andscapes of the Kuznetsk Basin (SO RAN Pub., Novosibirsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Manakov, Revegetation in technogenic landscapes of Kuzbas (KemSU, Kemerovo, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Egorova, The possibility of using the reclaimed lands of the coal mine “Kedrovskii” for the harvesting of medicinal plant raw material. The Development of a Set of Technologies for Reclaiming Industrial Lands (KemSU, Kemerovo, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Muraveva, I. A. Samilina, G. P. Yakovlev, Pharmacognosy (Medicine, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Egorova, O. A. Neverova, L. S. Dyshlyuk, J. Mod. App. Sc., 4, 270-275 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Egorova, I. Egorova, E. Maltseva, A. Sukhikh, E3S Web Conf., 26, 02023 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Egorova, O. A. Neverova, OGU Bul., 10:185, 385-387 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Egorova, O. A. Neverova, I. N. Egorova, J. Mod. Prob. Sc. Ed., 6, 1373 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Neverova, I. N. Egorova, J. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 3:38, 139-146 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Egorova, I. N. Egorova, T. I. Grigorieva, Problems of nature protection organization of landscapes, 1, 71-75 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Egorova, O. A. Neverova. World Applied Sciences Journal, 27, 497-500 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Beideman, Methods of studying the plants and plant communities phenology (SibNauka, Novosibirsk, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- S. К. Cherepanov, Vascular plants of Russia and adjacent states (within the former USSR) (Piter, St. Petersburg, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- The Kedrovsky mine mining and transport part project (Kedrovsky Surface Mine Pub., Keverovo, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Dietary Supplements Federal Register (MSDA, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.