E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- D. Tapscott, Crown in Digital: How the Net Generation is changing your world (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prensky, H. Sapiens, Journal of Online Education, 5:3, 34, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dudeney, N. Hockly, M. Pegrum, Digital Literacies: Research and Resources in Language Learning (Pearson, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Traxler, University of Reading, 21, 42-51 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. DeGani, G. Martin, G. Stead, F. Wade, E-learning Standards, 25:3, 181-185 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nicol, D. Macfarlane-Dick, Studies in Higher Education, 31:2, 199-218 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Talmo, G. Sivertsen Korpas, M. Mellingsæter, E. Einum, Research and Innovation, 19:21, 4540-4545 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cook, Mobile phones as mediating tools within augmented contexts for development, Education in the wild: contextual and location-based mobile learning in action (University of Nottingham, Nottingham, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Driver, International Journal of Computer Assisted Language Learning and Teaching, 2:4, 23-37 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Tucker, Education NEXT, 12:1, 82-83 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.