E3S Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20192019 4th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronic System|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- R. Costanza and I. Kubiszewski, Creating a Sustainable and Desirable Future. 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Falvo, R. Lamedica, R. Bartoni, and G. Maranzano, "Energy management in metro-transit systems: An innovative proposal toward an integrated and sustainable urban mobility system including plug-in electric vehicles," Electr. Power Syst. Res., vol. 81, no. 12, pp. 2127-2138, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Falvo and F. Foiadelli, "Preliminary analysis for the design of an energy-efficient and environmental sustainable integrated mobility system," IEEE PES Gen. Meet. PES 2010, pp. 1-7, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Hardoy and D. Satterthwaite, "Environmental Problems in Third World Cities: A Global Issue Ignored?," 'Cities - Mainspring Econ. Dev. Dev. Ctries., no. August, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Institute, "State of Global Air 2017. Special," 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Abbas Ghassemi, Energy and the Environment. CRC Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- W. Sweet, "Kicking the Carbon Habit: Global Warming and the Case for Renewable and Nuclear Energy," Columbia.University.Press, no. Apr, p. 268, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- BP Energy Economics, "2018 BP Energy Outlook 2018 BP Energy Outlook," 2018 BP Energy Outlook, p. 125, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wilson, "Shades of Green: Electric Cars’ Carbon Emissions Around the Globe," Shrink that Footpr., vol. 91, p. 29, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- BP, "67 th edition Contents is one of the most widely respected," Stat. Rev. World Energy, pp. 1-56, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Grob, "Future Transportation with smart grids & sustainable energy," Int. J. COMADEM, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 2-7, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- K. Geisler, "The Relationship Between Smart Grids and Smart Cities," IEEE SmartGrid Newsl. Compend., vol. 5, pp. 1-3, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Falvo, L. Martirano, D. Sbordone, and E. Bocci, "Technologies for smart grids: A brief review," 12th Int. Conf. Environ. Electr. Eng. EEEIC 2013, pp. 369-375, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Frye, "Smart Grid The Role of Electricity Infrastructure in Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions," CISCO-White Pap., no. October, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- EPRI, "The Green Grid: Energy Savings and Carbon Emissions Reductions Enabled by a Smart Grid," Electr. Power Res. Inst., vol. 3, no. 3, p. 64, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- B. Xu and B. Lin, "Carbon dioxide emissions reduction in China’s transport sector: A dynamic VAR (vector autoregression) approach," Energy, vol. 83, pp. 486-495, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. N. Colvile, E. J. Hutchinson, J. S. Mindell, and R. F. Warren, "Millennial review: The transport sector as a source of air pollution," Atmos. Environ., vol. 35, pp. 1537-1565, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- P. Vithayasrichareon, G. Mills, and I. F. Macgill, "Impact of electric vehicles and solar pv on future generation portfolio investment," IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 899-908, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C. Clark and C. C. Group, "Environmental Benefits of Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles," pp. 1-6, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Change, "Electric avenues anD initiaLS," no. March, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- F. Rassaei, W.-S. Soh, and K.-C. Chua, "Decarbonized Demand Response for Residential Plug-in Electric Vehicles in Smart Grids," no. Ldv, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.