E3S Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20192019 4th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Electronic System|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- OECD. Publishing, & International Energy Agency. (2006). Energy technology perspectives: Scenarios and strategies to 2050. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. [Google Scholar]
- Zhenya, L. (2015). Global energy Internet. Beijing: China. [Google Scholar]
- Jing P, Xu G, Zhao B, et al. Large-scale Energy Storage Technology for Global Energy Internet[J]. Smart Grid, 2015, 3(6): 486-492. [Google Scholar]
- Divya K C, Østergaard J. Battery energy storage technology for power systems-An overview[J]. Electric power systems research, 2009, 79(4): 511-520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bingying S, Shuili Y, Zongqi L. Analysis on present application of megawatt-scale energy storage in frequency regulation and its enlightenment[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2017, 41(11): 8-16. [Google Scholar]
- Yu H, Duan J, Du W, et al. China’s energy storage industry: Develop status, existing problems and countermeasures[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 71: 767-784. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He G, Liang Z, Lu H, et al. Customer-side Distributed Energy Storage Application Considering Demand Management[C]//2018 International Conference on Power System Technology (POWERCON). IEEE, 2018: 4089-4094. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dunn B, Kamath H, Tarascon J M. Electrical energy storage for the grid: a battery of choices[J]. Science, 2011, 334(6058): 928-935. [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim H, Ilinca A, Perron J. Energy storage systems-Characteristics and comparisons[J]. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 2008, 12(5): 1221-1250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan X, Cheng S, Wen J. Prospects analysis of energy storage application in grid integration of large-scale wind power[J]. Dianli Xitong Zidonghua(Automation of Electric Power Systems), 2013, 37(1): 14-18. [Google Scholar]
- Wentao H, Nengling T, Bin C, et al. DC System Fault Analysis and Protection Scheme Design for Megawatt Level Battery Energy Storage System[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2013, 37(1):76-83+167. [Google Scholar]
- Schmidt O, Hawkes A, Gambhir A, et al. The future cost of electrical energy storage based on experience rates[J]. Nature Energy, 2017, 2(8): 17110. [Google Scholar]
- Luo X, Wang J, Dooner M, et al. Overview of current development in electrical energy storage technologies and the application potential in power system operation[J]. Applied energy, 2015, 137: 511-536. [Google Scholar]
- Amiryar M, Pullen K. A review of flywheel energy storage system technologies and their applications[J]. Applied Sciences, 2017, 7(3): 286. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thio C V, Davies J B, Kent K L. Commutation failures in HVDC transmission systems[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 1996, 11(2): 946-957. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li S S, He X R, Ming Z Q, et al. Characteristics of capacitor commutated converter in the prevention of HVDC in commutation failure [J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2011, 18. [Google Scholar]
- Xu L, Chen D. Control and operation of a DC microgrid with variable generation and energy storage[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2011, 26(4): 2513-2522. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sparacino A R, Reed G F, Kerestes R J, et al. Survey of battery energy storage systems and modeling techniques[C]//2012 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting. IEEE, 2012: 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Guo L, Jia H, et al. An Energy Storage Control Method Based on State of Charge and Variable Filter Time Constant [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2012, 6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.