E3S Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20192019 4th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Electronic System|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- Ma Yiwei, Yang Ping, Wang Yuewu, et al. Typical characteristics and key technologies of microgrid, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 39, 168-175 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sundari R, Stephen B B, Tyler J. Reliability optimization in the islanded mode of microgrid, Energy and Power Engineering, 11,103-114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dai Rui, Wang Jinmei, Huo Da, et al. Research on microgrid control strategy, Information and Communication, 1, 24-26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yiwei. Optimal sizing and coordinated control of distributed generation units in islanded microgrid, Guang Dong: South China University of Technology (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Galia M, Vassil G. Energy Scheduling for island microgrid applications, Communications and Computers, 6, 281-290 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ke Qijiang, Liu Xiao, Liu Bo. Micro-grid economic dispatching of containing multiple distributed generations, Ningxia Electric Power, 3, 7-12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Nisha K. An overview of bidirectional DC-DC converter topologies and control strategies for interfacing energy storage systems in microgrids, Electric Engineering, 6, 11-17 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ricardo L VA, Dorel S R, Tesoro Elena D C H. Overvoltage condition assessment of a microgrid due to faults occurring in the islanded mode of operation, Energy and Power Engineering, 7, 525-534 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ross M, Abbey C, Bouffard F. Multiobjective optimization dispatch for microgrids with a high penetration of renewable generation, IEEE Trans-actions on Sustainable Energy, 6, 1306-1314(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jianjun, Zhang Shize, Zeng Mengdi, et al. Multi-objective optimal control for flexible load in active distribution network considering time-of-use tariff, Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 33, 401-412(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Congqi, Gao Ruilin, Jia Guizhi, et al. Scheduling of microgrid considering electrical vehicles of time-of-use tariffs, Journal of Electric Engineering, 12,12-20(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Wei, Ma Xiyuan, Huo Jinyong, et al. Optimal operation of household user-side microgrid considering time-of-use price and demand response, Southern Power System Technology, 9, 47-53(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.