E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- Efremov, E.I. (2007). Controlling the size of the over-grinding zone of rocks during their explosive destruction. Bulletin of the Kryvyi Rih Technical University, 18, 36-39 [Google Scholar]
- Osinnii, V.Ya., Osinnia, N.V. (2013). About the boiler cavity and the rational design of the charge at breaking of strong ores under underground conditions. Development, use and ecological safety of modern granular and emulsion explosives, 39-41 [Google Scholar]
- Osinnii, V.Ya. (2016). The penetration of the uprising excavations by blasting hole charges on the compensation cavity formed by the plasma method. Bulletin of the Ukrainian Union of Explosives Engineers, 1 (29), 17-20 [Google Scholar]
- Efremov, E.I. (2018). Destruction of solid media with their different gradient explosive loading by elongated charges of variable diameter. Collection of scientific works State HEI “NMU”, 54, 52-60 [Google Scholar]
- Tyshchenko, S.V. (2015). Justification of the parameters of the downholes charge of an explosive with an air gap and a reflector from bulk materials. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 2, 90-93 [Google Scholar]
- Rahmanov, R.A. (2013). Borehole charge designs with varying diameters at the top of the ledge. Gornyy informatsionno-analitichesriy bulletin, 8, 205-207 [Google Scholar]
- Norov, U.D. (2016). Intensification of the destruction of an array of various rock rocks with explosive charges with a cumulative effect. Mining Journal, 2, 32-34 [Google Scholar]
- Rahmanov, R.A. (2013). Substantiation of the parameters of the combined design of a downholes charge for a different massif. Gornyy informatsionno-analitichesriy bulletin, 8, 207-209 [Google Scholar]
- Dygarchirenov, A.V. (2015). Requirements for the choice of parameters for blasting operations for crushing complex rock massifs by combined and additional charges. Blasting work, 113 (70), 142-148 [Google Scholar]
- Petrenko, V.D., Konoval, S.V. (2014). Experimental investigation of influence of cross-sectional shape of charge on nature of solid medium destruction, Suchasnі resursoenergosberіhaiuchі tekhnolohіi hіrnychoho vyrobnytstva [Modern resource-saving technologies of mining production], 2, 31-43 [Google Scholar]
- Ishchenko, K.S. (2015). Features of destruction of solid media by explosive charges of various shapes. News of Higher Education. Mining Journal, 5, 75-79 [Google Scholar]
- Ishchenko, K.S., Kratkovsky, I.L., Konoval, S.V., Konoval, V.M. (2014). Method of blasting of local-fractured anisotropic rocks. Patent No 105730, Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- Ishchenko, K.S., Konoval, S.V., Kratkovsky, I.L., Kruykovsky, V.V., Konoval, V.M. (2016). Method of simulation of explosive destruction of rocks. Patent No 110745, Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- Ishchenko, K.S. (2012). The way to create a heterogeneous explosive loading of a solid medium along the length of the charge, Suchasnі resursoenergosberіhaiuchі tekhnolohіi hіrnychoho vyrobnytstva [Modern resource-saving technologies of mining production], 2 (10), 83-88 [Google Scholar]
- Glоzmаn, I.O. (1965). Piezoelectric materials in the electronic engineering. Moscow-Leningrad: Energy [Google Scholar]
- Baron, L.I. (1960). Lumpiness and its measurement methods. Moscow: Publisher AN USSR [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.