E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- Thomas, J.R. Hughes (1987). The Finite Element Method: Linear Static and Dynamic Finite Element Analysis, Prentice-Hall [Google Scholar]
- Gallager, R. (1984). Finite Element Analysis. Fundamentals, Moscow: Nauka [Google Scholar]
- Fadeyev, A.B. (1987). The finite element method in geomechanics, Moscow: Nedra [Google Scholar]
- Zienkiewicz, O.C. (1971). The Finite Element Method in Engineering Science, McGraw-Hill, New York [Google Scholar]
- Zienkiewicz, O.C., Taylor, R. L., Zhu J. Z. (2005). The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals, Butterworth-Heinemann [Google Scholar]
- Slashchov, A.I. (2016). Justification of the parameters of the information system assuring the underground mining safety, Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 1, 77-85 [Google Scholar]
- Bulat, A.F., Slashchov, I.M. (2012). Development of computer systems mathematical modeling geomechanical processes, Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika, 99, 16-27 [Google Scholar]
- Bulat, A.F., Slashchov, I.M., Slashchova, O.A. (2017). Evaluation methods of interconnected geomechanical and gas dynamic processes in the rock massif for the systems of working medium control in the mines, Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika, 59, 34-44 [Google Scholar]
- Turchaninov, I.A., Iosif, E.V., Kasparyan, M.A. (1989). Fundamentals of rock mechanics, Leningrad: Nedra [Google Scholar]
- Shevchenko, V.G. and Slashchov, A.I. (2016). Validation of parameters and design of information system on the underground mining job safety with taking into account geomechanical factors, Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika, 128, 70-78 [Google Scholar]
- Slashchov, I.M. (2012). Development of mathematical model and technology for computer analysis of tectonically disturbed structurally-heterogeneous rock massif, Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika, 104, 94-109 [Google Scholar]
- Mikhaylov, A. Ye. (1973). Structural Geology and Geological Mapping, Moscow: Mir [Google Scholar]
- Churinov, M.V. (1978). Handbook of engineering geology, Moscow: Nedra [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.