E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- O. M. Shcheglov, To the question of reliability of operation of casting cranes. Protection of Metallurgical Machines from Breakdowns, 12, pp. 193–200 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gharaibeh, M. Matarneh, V. G. Artyukh, Loading Decrease in Metallurgical Machines. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 8(12), pp. 1461–1464 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mazur, V. Artyukh, G. Artyukh, M. Takadzhi. Current Views on the Detailed Design of Heavily Loaded Components for Rolling Mills. Engineering Designer, V.37, 1, pp. 26–29 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bast, S. M. Gorbatyuk, I. Yu. Kryukov, Horizontal hcc-12000 unit for the continuous casting of semifinished products. Metallurgist, 55(1-2), pp. 116-118 (2011). DOI: 10.1007/s11015-011-9399-1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Artiukh, V. Mazur, S. Kargin, L. Zakharova, Adapters for metallurgical equipment, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 03028 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817003028 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y. G. Sagirov, Accelerations during movement of casting bridge cranes. Protection of Metallurgical Machines from Breakdowns, 14, pp. 147–154 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. G. Sagirov, etc. Modern state and prospects of optimization of metal frames design of portal cranes. Science and production, 19, pp. 59–68 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Lagerev, Calculations of lifting machines by FEM (Monograph – Bryansk, BSTU Publishing House, 2013), ISBN 978-5-89838-650-4 [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Grebenyuk, etc, Basics of calculation and optimization of structures using FEM (Handbook – Novosibirsk, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Y. G. Sagirov, Refined method for analyzing stress-strain state of portal crane column. Scientific-Technical Conference ‘Advanced Scientific Developments’, 11, pp. 38–40 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. G. Sagirov, Spatial modeling and durability of metal frames of bridge cranes. International Scientific and Technical Conference ‘Dynamics of Scientific Research’, 24, pp. 28–31 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. G. Sagirov, Strength analysis of cranes metal frames using Solid Works. Bulletin of PSTU, 26, pp. 194–203 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Gabtykaev, Improvement and protection of elements of casting crane from temperature effects, Abstract of thesis for science degree of technical science candidate, 21 p. (Cherepovets, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bahmani, etc. Greedy sparsity-constrained optimization. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 14, pp. 807–841 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Choi, etc. Comparison study of some commercial structural optimization software systems. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, pp. 1–15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Deng, etc. Multi-constrained topology optimization via the topological sensitivity. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 5, pp. 987–1001 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Boyd, Distributed Optimization and Statistical Learning via the Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers. Foundations and Trends in Machine Learning, 3(1), pp. 1-122 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- (Last accessed: 04.02.2019) http://repository.kpi.kharkov.ua/handle/KhPI-Press/22751 [Google Scholar]
- https://scholar.googleusercontent.com/scholar?q=cache:jNBSK49bdSwJ:scholar.google.com/&hl=ru&assdt=0,5 (Last accessed: 04.02.2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Oganesyan, etc., Optimization of topology of structures in ABAQUS software. Reports of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 16, pp. 543-549 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Themis, etc., Optimization of design of parts and assemblies of gas turbine engine. Reports of SSAU,.3-1, pp. 183–188 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Borovikov, etc., Topological optimization of transition compartment. Aerospace Scientific Journal of BMSTU, electronic journal, 05, pp. 16–30 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.