E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Bauman F, Arens E. Task/ambient conditioning systems: engineering and application guidelines final report: 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Arens E, Kim D, Buchberger E, Bauman F, Huizenga C. Comfort, perceived air quality, and work performance in a low-power task–ambient conditioning system. Building and Environment 45 (2010) 29–39. [Google Scholar]
- Akimoto T, Tanabe S, Yanai T, Sasaki M. Thermal comfort and productivity - evaluation of workplace environment in a task conditioned office. Building and Environment 45 (2010) 45–50. [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE. 2013. ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2013, Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy. Atlanta: Ashrae, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Takata M, Yoshida K, Nakashima Y, Yanai T, Matsumoto T, Akimoto T. Development of HVAC diffuser unit for task and ambient conditioning allowing user to control built-in fan: Part 4 Physiological and psychological responses of human subjects. Summaries from the conference of the Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers of Japan. (2016.9) 73-76 (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.