E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- H. Wang, X. Tang, C. Huang. Investigating ventilation system performance in large space building: A nozzle primary air supply with secondary airflow-relay system. Sci. Technol. Built Environ., 23, 296–306 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Shao, X. Li. Evaluating the potential of airflow patterns to maintain a non-uniform indoor environment. Renew. Energy, 73, 99–108 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ma, X. Shao, X. Li, Y. Lin. An analytical expression for transient distribution of passive contaminant under steady flow field. Build. Environ, 52, 98–106 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Murakami. New scale for ventilation efficiency and their application based on numerical simulation of room airflow. Proceedings of International Symposium on Room Air Convection and Ventilation Effectiveness. Tokyo, Japan: University of Tokyo, 22-38 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ye, Y. Kang, B. Zuo, K. Zhong. Study of factors affecting warm air spreading distance in impinging jet ventilation rooms using multiple regression analysis. Build. Environ, 120, 1–12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kosonen, N. Lastovets, P. Mustakallio, G.C. da Graça, N.M. Mateus, M. Rosenqvist. The effect of typical buoyant flow elements and heat load combinations on room air temperature profile with displacement ventilation. Build. Environ, 108, 207–219 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, B. Raphael, S.C. Sekhar. Experimental and simulated energy performance of a personalized ventilation system with individual airflow control in a hot and humid climate. Build. Environ, 96, 283–292 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cheng, Z. Lin. Experimental study of airflow characteristics of stratum ventilation in a multi-occupant room with comparison to mixing ventilation and displacement ventilation. Indoor Air, 25, 662–671 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Cao, J. Li, J. Liu, W. Yang. 2D-PIV measurement of isothermal air jets from a multi-slot diffuser in aircraft cabin environment. Build. Environ, 99, 44-58 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdel-Fattah. Numerical and experimental study of turbulent impinging twin-jet flow. Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., 31, 1061–1072 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, R. Chalupa, A.C. West, V. Modi. High schmidt mass transfer in a laminar impinging slot jet flow. Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 43, 3907–3915 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wang, X. Zhang, W. Ye. Simulation of using inducing fan to eliminate potential ventilation dead corners with different hazardous gas emissions. Build. Energy & Environ, 35, 8-11 (2016) . In Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wang, X. Zhang, W. Ye. Numerical simulation of using inducing fan to eliminate potential ventilation dead corners of hazardous gas. Archit. Technol. 47, 14-16 (2016). In Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wang. Optimization of multi-directional contaminated airflow control technology in a narrow space. Master’s Dissertation. Shanghai: Tongji University (2017). In Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- W. Ye, Q. Zhang, S.J. Wang, X. Zhang. Exposure modular and adjustable ventilation using induced jet fans for a multi-purpose large space. Electronical Proceedings of the 15th International Indoor Air Quality and Climate, Philadelphia, PA, USA (2018.07.ID105) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.