E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Himpe, E., Vercautere M., Boydens W, Helsen L., Laverge J., (2018) GEOTABS concept and design: state-of-the-art, challenges and solutions, Conference: REHVA Annual Meeting Conference ‘Low Carbon Technologies in HVAC’ At: Brussels, Belgium. [Google Scholar]
- Sourbron M., (2012). Dynamic Thermal Behaviour of Buildings with Concrete Core Activation (Dynamisch thermisch gedrag van gebouwen met betonkernactivering). [Google Scholar]
- Bjarne W.O., Operation and control of thermally activated building systems(TABS), The REHVA European HVAC Journal, 48(6),(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Carslaw, H., and Jaeger, J., (1959) Conduction of heat in solids, 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, London. [Google Scholar]
- Sourbron, M., Verhelst, C., Helsen, L., (2013) Building models for model predictive control of office buildings with concrete core activation, Journal of Building Performance Simulation, [Google Scholar]
- Mahmoud, R., Sharifi, M., Himpe, E., Delghust, M., Laverge, J., (2019) Estimation of load duration curves from general building data in the building stock using dynamic BES-models, CLIMA conference, Romania, Boucharest. (submitted) [Google Scholar]
- Picard, D. (2017). Modeling, Optimal Control and HVAC Design of Large Buildings using Ground Source Heat Pump Systems. [Google Scholar]
- Jorissen, F. (2018). Toolchain for Optimal Control and Design of Energy Systems in Buildings. [Google Scholar]
- Boydens, W., Costola, D., Dentel, A., Dippel, T., Ferkl, L., Görtgens, A., Helsen, L., Hoogmartens, J., Olesen, B.W., Parijs, W., Sourbron, M., Verhelst, C., Verheyen, J., Wagner, C., REHVA Guidebook No. 20: Improved system design and control of GEOTABS buildings: Design and operation of GEOTABS systems, REHVA, Brussels, 2013. www.rehva.eu [Google Scholar]
- Raftery, P., Lee, K. H., Webster, T., & Bauman, F. (2012). Performance analysis of an integrated UFAD and radiant hydronic slab system. Applied Energy. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2011.02.014 [Google Scholar]
- Henze, G. P., Felsmann, C., Kalz, D. E., & Herkel, S. (2008). Primary energy and comfort performance of ventilation assisted thermo-active building systems in continental climates. Energy and Buildings. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2007.01.014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.