E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Classification for Indoor Environment 2018, Finnish Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate, FISIAQ. Espoo, Finland, The Building Information Foundation RTS sr, Helsinki, Finland [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Finnish Ministry of Social Affairs and Health on Health-related Conditions of Housing and Other Residential Buildings and Qualification Requirements for Third-party Experts. 545/2015 [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Finnis Ministry of the Environment on the Indoor Climate and Ventilation of New buildings. 1009/2017. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7730. Ergonomics of the thermal environment - Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- DINEN 12341 Ambient air - Standard gravimetric measurement method for the determination of the PM10 or PM2,5 mass concentration of suspended particulate matter. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- O. Hänninen, A. Asikainen, Efficient reduction of indoor exposures - Health benefits from optimizing ventilation, filtration and indoor source controls, (http://www.julkari.fi/handle/10024/110211) 2013 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 9972. Thermal performance of buildings - Determination of air permeability of buildings - Fan pressurization method. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- DIN EN 16798. Energy performance of buildings - Ventilation for buildings - Part 3: For non-residential buildings - Performance requirements for ventilation and room-conditioning systems (Modules M5-1, M5-4). 2017. [Google Scholar]
- FINVAC 2018. Opas ilmavaihdon mitoitukseen asuinrakennuksissa. (Guidelines for ventilation design residential buildings. Also presented in this congress) [Google Scholar]
- CEN – EN 12599. Ventilation for buildings - Test procedures and measurement methods to hand over air conditioning and ventilation systems. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- EN 16516. Construction products - Assessment of release of dangerous substances - Determination of emissions into indoor air. 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.