E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- C. Pout, E.R. Hitchin. Future environmental impacts of room air-conditioners in Europe. Build Res Inf 37 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pezzutto, M. De Felice, R. Fazeli, L. Kranzl, S. Zambotti. Status Quo of the Air-Conditioning Market in Europe: Assessment of the Building Stock. Energies 10 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- U. Akbulut, O. Kıncay, Z. Utlu. Analysis of a wall cooling system using a heat pump. Renew Energ 85 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Márquez, J.M.C. López, F.F. Hernández, F.D. Muñoz, A.C. Andrés. A comparison of heating terminal units: Fan-coil versus radiant floor, and the combination of both. Energy Build 138 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Babiak, B.W. Olesen, D. Petráš. Low temperature heating and high temperature cooling. Rehva Guidebook No 7. 3rd revised ed. Brussels, Belgium: Rehva (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Harmati, R.J. Folić, Z.F. Magyar, J.J. Dražić, N.L. Kurtović-Folić. Building envelope influence on the annual energy performance in office buildings. Therm Sci 20 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Tomasi, M. Krajčík, A. Simone, B.W. Olesen. Experimental evaluation of air distribution in mechanically ventilated residential rooms: Thermal comfort and ventilation effectiveness. Energy Build 60 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Le Dréau, P. Heiselberg. Sensitivity analysis of the thermal performance of radiant and convective terminals for cooling buildings. Energy Build 82 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 11855-2:2012. Building environment design - Design, dimensioning, installation and control of embedded radiant heating and cooling systems - Part 2: Determination of the design heating and cooling capacity. [Google Scholar]
- M. Krzaczek, Z. Kowalczuk. Thermal Barrier as a technique of indirect heating and cooling for residential buildings. Energy Build 43 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Šimko, M. Krajčík, O. Šikula, P. Šimko, D. Kalús Insulation panels for active control of heat transfer in walls operated as space heating or as a thermal barrier: Numerical simulations and experiments. Energy Build 158 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Xie, Q. Zhu, X. Xu. An active pipe-embedded building envelope for utilizing low-grade energy sources. J Cent South Univ 19 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O. Šikula. Software CalA User Manual (In Czech). Brno, Czech Republic: Tribun (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Plasek, O. Šikula. Transient numerical simulation of linear thermal transmittance in software CalA. Adv Mater Res 1041 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 6946:2017. Building components and building elements - Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance - Calculation methods. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Patankar. Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow. New York, USA: Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, Tailor & Francis Group (1980). [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE. ASHRAE Handbook – Fundamentals. Atlanta, GA, USA: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (2017). [Google Scholar]
- EN 15251:2007. Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics. [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Bliss jr. Atmospheric radiation near the surface of the ground: A summary for engineers. Sol Energy 5 (1961). [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Parker, J.E.R. McIlvaine, S.F. Barkaszi, D.J. Beal, M.T. Anello. Laboratory testing of the reflectance properties of roofing material. Report FSEC-CR670-00. Florida, USA: Florida Solar Energy Center (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. Chyský, K. Hemzal. Větrání a klimatizace [Ventilation and air conditioning]. Prague, Czech Republic: Česká matice technická (1993). [Google Scholar]
- STN 73 0548:1985. Výpočet tepelnej záťaže klimatizovaných priestorov [Calculation of thermal load of air-conditioned spaces]. [Google Scholar]
- B. Ning, S. Schiavon, F. Bauman. A novel classification scheme for design and control of radiant system based on thermal response time. Energy Build 137 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.