E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- U. Akbulut, O. Kıncay, Z. Utlu. Analysis of a wall cooling system using a heat pump. Renew Energ 85 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Márquez, J.M.C. López, F.F. Hernández, F.D. Muñoz, A.C. Andrés. A comparison of heating terminal units: Fan-coil versus radiant floor, and the combination of both. Energy Build 138 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Babiak, B.W. Olesen, D. Petráš. Low temperature heating and high temperature cooling. Rehva Guidebook No 7. 3rd revised ed. Brussels, Belgium: Rehva (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Harmati, R.J. Folić, Z.F. Magyar, J.J. Dražić, N.L. Kurtović-Folić. Building envelope influence on the annual energy performance in office buildings. Therm Sci 20 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Petráš, M. Krajčík, J. Bugáň, E. Ďurišová. Indoor Environment and Energy Performance of Office Buildings Equipped with a Low Temperature Heating / High Temperature Cooling System. Adv Mater Res 899 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, L. Fang, B.W. Olesen, J. Zhao, F. Wang. Comparison of indoor air distribution and thermal environment for different combinations of radiant heating systems with mechanical ventilation systems. Building Serv. Eng. Res. Technol. 39 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Karabay, M. Arici, M. Sandik. A numerical investigation of fluid flow and heat transfer inside a room for floor heating and wall heating systems. Energy Build 67 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Myhren, S. Holmberg. Flow patterns and thermal comfort in a room with panel, floor and wall heating. Energy Build 40 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bojić, D. Cvetković, V. Marjanović, M. Blagojević, Z. Djordjević. Performances of low temperature radiant heating systems. Energy Build 61 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kalus, P. Páleš, Ľ. Pelachová. Self-supporting heat insulating panel for the systems with active regulation of heat transition. Patent WO/2011/146024, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Krzaczek, Z. Kowalczuk. Thermal Barrier as a technique of indirect heating and cooling for residential buildings. Energy Build 43 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Šimko, M. Krajčík, O. Šikula, P. Šimko, D. Kalús Insulation panels for active control of heat transfer in walls operated as space heating or as a thermal barrier: Numerical simulations and experiments. Energy Build 158 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Xie, Q. Zhu, X. Xu. An active pipe-embedded building envelope for utilizing low-grade energy sources. J Cent South Univ 19 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Á. Lakatos. Comprehensive thermal transmittance investigations carried out on opaque aerogel insulation blanket. Mater. Struct. 50 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 11855-2:2012. Building environment design - Design, dimensioning, installation and control of embedded radiant heating and cooling systems - Part 2: Determination of the design heating and cooling capacity. [Google Scholar]
- O. Šikula. Software CalA User Manual (In Czech). Brno, Czech Republic: Tribun (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Plasek, O. Šikula. Transient numerical simulation of linear thermal transmittance in software CalA. Adv Mater Res 1041 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 6946:2017. Building components and building elements - Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance - Calculation methods. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Patankar. Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow. New York, USA: Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, Tailor & Francis Group (1980). [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE. ASHRAE Handbook – Fundamentals. Atlanta, GA, USA: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (2017). [Google Scholar]
- EN 15251:2007. Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.