E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- The energy performance of buildings Directive (EU) 2018/844 of 30 May 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Buildings Performance Institute Europe. 97% of buildings in the EU need to be upgraded. http://bpie.eu/publication/97-of-buildings-in-the-eu-need-to-be-upgraded/ [Google Scholar]
- European Construction Sector Observatory https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/24261 [Google Scholar]
- Buildings Performance Institute Europe. Prefabricated systems for deep energy retrofits of residential buildings. http://bpie.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Deep-dive-1-Prefab-systems.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Kuusk, K (2015). Integrated cost-optimal renovation of apartment buildings toward nearly zero-energy buildings. Doctoral thesis, Tallinn University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Pittini, A., Ghekiere, L., Dijol, J., Kiss, I. 2015. The state of housing in the EU 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Malacarne, G., Pasetti Monizza, G., Ratajczak, J., Krause, D., Benedetti, C., Matt, T.D. 2016. Prefabricated timber façade for the energy refurbishment of the Italian building stock: the Ri.Fa.Re. project. Energy Procedia 96 788 – 799. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sandberg, K., Orskaug, T., Andersson, A. 2016. Prefabricated wood elements for sustainable renovation of residential building façades. Energy Procedia 96 756 – 767. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martinez, R.G., Ayucar J.B., Goikolea B.A. 2017. Full scale experimental performance assessment of a prefabricated timber panel for the energy retrofitting of multi-rise buildings. Energy Procedia 122 3–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steinhart D.A., Manley, K. 2016. Adoption of prefabricated housing – the role of country context. Sustainable Cities and Society 22 126–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuusk, K.; Kalamees, T. (2016). Estonian Grant Scheme for Renovating Apartment Buildings. Energy Procedia: SBE16 Tallinn and Helsinki Conference Build Green and Renovate Deep, 5-7 October 2016, Tallinn and Helsinki. [Google Scholar]
- Arumägi, E., Simson R., Kuusk K., Kalamees T., Kurnitski J. 2017. Analysis of cost-optimal minimum energy efficiency requirements for buildings. [Google Scholar]
- Ojarand, M.L. 2018. The analysis and development of prefabricated reconstruction elements. Master thesis (in Estonian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.