E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- P. Iodice, M. Dentice, Abagnale, C. M. Cardone, Energy, Economic and Environmental Performance Appraisal of a Trigeneration Power Plant For a New District: Advantages of Using a Renewable Fuel. Applied Thermal Engineering 95, 330-338 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Askari, O. M. Sadegh, M. Ameri, Energy Management and Economics of Trigeneration System Considering the Effect of Solar PV, Solar Collector and Fuel Price. Energy For Sustainable Development 26, 43–55 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Memon, R. A. Memon, Parametric Based Economic Analysis of a Trigeneration System Proposed For Residental Buildings. Sustainable Cities and Society 34, 144–158 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, L. Fu, F. Li, H. Liu, Design and Operation of a Tri-Generation System For a Station in China. Energy Conversion and Management 80, 391–397 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Emmi, A. Zarella, M. De Carli, A. Galgaro, An Analysis of Solar Assisted Ground Heat Pumps In Cold Climates. Energy Conversion and Management 106, 660–675 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yazman, Ercan, 0.4 MW Tri- Generation System Modelling, Engine Selection and Yield Analysis, Master Thesis, Akdeniz University, Antalya, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.eseryesilbina.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.