E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- European commission. A Clean Planet for all - A European strategic long term vision for a prosperous, modern, competitive and climate neutral economy. (2018) Available: https://ec.europa.eu/clima/sites/clima/files/docs/pages/com_2018_733_en.pdf (accessed 3.2.2019) [Google Scholar]
- The European Parliament and the Council of the European Union, “DIRECTIVE 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings”, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Cubi, E., J. Ortiz, and J. Salom. Potential Impact Evaluation: An Ex ante Evaluation of the Mediterranean Buildings Energy Efficiency Strategy. International Journal of Sustainable Energy. (2014) doi: 10.1080/14786451.2013.796945 [Google Scholar]
- P. Sahlin, Modelling and simulation methods for modular continuous system in buildings, PhD Thesis, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden (1996) [Google Scholar]
- http://ibpsa-nordic.org/tools.html (accessed 3.2.2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Palonen, M. Hamdy, A. Hasan, A. MOBO: A new software for multi-objective building performance optimization. The proceedings of 13th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kalamees, K. Jylhä, H. Tietäväinen, J. Jokisalo, S. Ilomets, R. Hyvönen, S. Saku. Development of weighting factors for climate variables for selecting the energy reference year according to the EN ISO 15927-4 standard. Energy and Buildings, vol. 47, pp. 53-60 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Nyman, Cost optimal heating and cooling systems in nearly zero energy service buildings. MSc thesis. Aalto University, Espoo, Finland (2016) (Available: https://aaltodoc.aalto.fi/handle/123456789/20195) [Google Scholar]
- Standard EN 14511-2:2013. Air Conditioners, Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps with Electrically Driven Compressors for Space Heating and Cooling. Part 2: Test Conditions, CEN European Committee for Standardization. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.