E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- M. Lovati, J. Adami, D. Moser, “Open source tool for a better design of BIPV+battery system: an applied example.” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lovati, R. Albatici, L. Maturi, D. Moser, “Effect of module orientation and batteries on performance of building integrated photovoltaic system.” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Klein, S.A. et al, 2010, TRNSYS 17: A Transient System Simulation Program, Solar Energy Laboratory, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA, http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys [Google Scholar]
- Meteonorm by Meteotest https://meteonorm.com/en/ [Google Scholar]
- Widén, J. and E. Wäckelgård, A high-resolution stochastic model of domestic activity patterns and electricity demand. Applied Energy, 2010. 87: p. 1880–1892 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ashrae handbook of fundamentals 2009. Table 4. pag. 9–6 [Google Scholar]
- G. Ward, “RADIANCE reference manual.” 1996. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.