E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- http://geo4civhic.eu/ (last seen: 15/01/2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ballarini, S.P. Corgnati, V. Corrado, Use of reference buildings to assess the energy saving potentials of the residential building stock: The experience of tabula project, Energy policy 68, 273–284 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FprEN 16883:2016. Conservation of cultural heritage - Guidelines for improving the energy performance of historic buildings [Google Scholar]
- EN 15898:2011. Conservation of cultural property - Main general terms and definitions [Google Scholar]
- M. De Carli, A. Bernardi, M. Cultrera, G. Dalla Santa, A. Di Bella, G. Emmi, A. Galgaro, S. Graci, D. Mendrinos, G. Mezzasalma, R. Pasquali, S. Pera, R. Perego, A. Zarrella, A Database for Climatic Conditions around Europe for Promoting GSHP Solutions, Geosciences (Switzerland) 8 (2), February 2018. [Google Scholar]
- EN 14825:2016. Air conditioners, liquid chilling packages and heat pumps, with electrically driven compressors, for space heating and cooling - Testing and rating at part load conditions and calculation of seasonal performance. [Google Scholar]
- Rasmussen B., Machimbarrena M., COST Action TU0901 – Building acoustics throughout Europe - Volume 1: Towards a common framework in building acoustics throughout Europe (2014) http://www.costtu0901.eu/tu0901-e-books.html (last seen 15/01/2019) [Google Scholar]
- Application of Energy Performance Indicators for Residential Building Stocks Experiences of the EPISCOPE project (Deliverable D4.1b) March 2016. [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 13790:2008. Energy performance of buildings - Calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE 90 2016. Energy standard for buildings except low-rise residential buildings [Google Scholar]
- EN 15251 2007. Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics [Google Scholar]
- EN 12831 2017. Energy performance of buildings. Method for calculation of the design heat load. Space heating load [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Klein et al., TRNSYS 18: A Transient System Simulation Program, Solar Energy Laboratory, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA (2017) http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys (last seen 15/01/2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.