E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- E. C. Tamaș, D. Hera., Dynamic thermal simulations for the internal heat gains and opening hours in a commercial building-mall, Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment EENVIRO Proceedings Conference, EENVIRO Bucharest (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Tamaș, G. M. Țȃrlea, D. Hera., G. Flamaropol, Energy consumption and data for the internal heat gains and opening hours at a commercial building, 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geo Conference, Green Buildings Technologies and Materials, SGEM Vienna (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Tamaș (Papuc), Energy consumption monitoring and building performances in a commercial building – Case study, 10th International Conference on Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings and Smart Communities, IEECB&SC18 Frankfurt (2018) (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.codesys.com/products/codesysservices.html [Google Scholar]
- https://www.progea.com/en/movicon-11/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.