E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast). Official Journal of the European Union(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 244/2012 of 16 January 2012 supplementing Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on the energy performance of buildings by establishing a comparative methodology framework for calculating cost-optimal levels of minimum energy performance requirements for buildings and building elements. Official Journal of the European Union (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Kurnitski, J., Saari, A., Kalamees, T., Vuolle, M., Niemelä, J., Tark, T. Cost optimal and nearly zero energy performance requirements for buildings in Estonia. Estonian Journal of Engineering 19, 183–202 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kurnitski, J., Saari, A., Kalamees, T., Vuolle, M., Niemela, J., Tark, T. Cost optimal and nearly zero (nZEB) energy performance calculations for residential buildings with REHVA definition for nZEB national implementation. Energ Buildings 43, 3279–3288 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pikas, E., Thalfeldt, M., Kurnitski, J., Liias, R. Extra cost analyses of two apartment buildings for achieving nearly zero and low energy buildings. Energy 84, 623–633 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kurnitski, J., Kuusk, K., Tark, T., Uutar, A., Kalamees, T., Pikas, E. Energy and investment intensity of integrated renovation and 2030 cost optimal savings. Energ Buildings 75, 51–59 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuusk, K., Kalamees, T. Retrofit cost-effectiveness: Estonian apartment buildings. Build Res Inf 44, 920–934 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Estonian Regulation No 58: Methodology for calculating the energy performance of buildings. in Riigi Teataja(Ministry of Economic Affairs and Infrastructure, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- EQUA. IDA Indoor Climate and Energy (IDA-ICE, version 4.7.1). (Equa Simulations AB, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Kropf, S., Zweifel, G. Validation of the Building Simulation Program IDA-ICE According to CEN 13791 „Thermal Performance of Buildings - Calculation of Internal Temperatures of a Room in Summer Without Mechanical Cooling - General Criteria and Validation Procedures“. HLK Engineering(2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.