E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- Moss PJ., et al, Incremental fire analysis (IFA) for probabilistic fire risk assessment. In: Proc. 23rd Australasian Conference on the Mechanics of Structures and Materials (ACMSM23), 9–12 December 2014, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2014, pp. 707–712 [Google Scholar]
- Shintani Y, et al, Experimental investigation of burning behavior of automobiles, 6th Asia-Oceania Symposium on Fire Science and Technology, Korean Institute of Fire Science & Engineering, 17–20 March 2004, pp. 618–629. [Google Scholar]
- Dayan Li, Guoqing Zhu, Hui Zhu, Zhichao Yu, Yunji Gao, Xiaohui Jiang, Flame spread and smoke emperature of full-scale fire test of car fire, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 10, 2017, Pages 315–324 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Antonov, R. Velichkova, K. Grozdanov, S. Antonov, M. Uzunova, I. Abbassi, Fire extinguishing system in large underground garages, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, 2, No 3, pp. 221–226 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Merci, M. Shipp, Smoke and heat control for fires in large car parks: Lessons learnt from research?, Fire Safety Journal, 57, 2013, Pages 3–10 [Google Scholar]
- Mukesh Singh Tomar, Shashank Khurana, Impact of passive fire protection on heat release rates in road tunnel fire: A review, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 85, 2019, Pages 149–159 [Google Scholar]
- Velichkova R., I. Antonov, K. Nikolov, K. Grozdanov, M. Uzunova, Modeling of the occurrence of fire in closed cars garages, EFEA’2016, Belgrade, Serbia, DOI: 10.1109/EFEA.2016.7748807 [Google Scholar]
- Victoria Kroll, David Crundall, Aperture judgement in fire-appliance drivers, Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 63, 2019, Pages 55–66 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Deckers, S. Haga, N. Tilley, B. Merci, Smoke control in case of fire in a large car park: CFD simulations of full-scale configurations, Fire Safety Journal, 57, 2013, Pages 22–34 [Google Scholar]
- https://carbrain.com/Blog/what-is-frame-damage [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.