E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- Eurostat: “Tables, Graphs and Maps Interface”, https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat, (Accessed April 2019) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, “Modernising Building Energy Codes”, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, “Transition to Sustainable Buildings: Strategies and Opportunities to 2050)”, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Theodosiou, K. Tsikaloudaki, S. Tsoka, P. Chastas, “Thermal bridging problems on advanced cladding systems and smart building facades”, J. Clean. Prod., 214, 62–69 Elsevier (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Papadopoulos, “Forty years of regulations on the thermal performance of the building envelope in Europe: achievements, perspectives and challenges”, Energy Build. 127. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.06.051, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Erhorn-Kluttig, H. Erhorn, “Impact of thermal bridges on the energy performance of buildings”, Paper P148 of the EPBD Buildings Platform, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10211, “Thermal Bridges in Building Construction -Heat Flows and Surface Temperatures. Detailed calculations”, International Organization for Standardization, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10456, “Building Materials and Products, Hygrothermal Properties, Tabulated Design Values and Procedures for Determining Declared and Design Thermal Values”, International Organization for Standardization, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 6946, “Building Components and Building Elements -Thermal Resistance and Thermal Transmittance -Calculation Method”, International Organization for Standardization, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.