E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- V. Lapčík, Wind Farm -Technical Regulations, Potential Estimation and Siting Assessment (InTech 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mathew, Wind energy. Fundamentals, Resource Analysis and Economics (Springer 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dyrholm, Global wind report – 2018 (GWEC 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Taylor, C. Eastwick, C. Lawrence, R. Wilson, Ren. En., 55 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Rogers, J. F. Manwell, S. Wright, Wind Turbine Acoustic Noise (White paper, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Licitra, Noise Mapping in the EU – Models and Procedures (CRC Press 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bocher, G. Guillaume, J. Picaut, G. Petit, N. Fortin, ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf. 8, 3 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. M. Botha, H. Rice, A novel method of vertical axis wind turbine noise prediction, (EuroNoise 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.