E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- European Academies Science Advisory Council (EASAC). Policy report 36. Opportunities for soil sustainability in Europe. ISBN: 978-3-8047-3898-0 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.Ç. Selvi, M. Sağlam, O. Dengiz, Geostatistical approach to determine the effects of different soil tillage methods on penetration resistance in a clayey soil. INMATEH – Agricultural Engineering 52 (2): 19–26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Nawaz, G. Bourrié, F. Trolard, Soil compaction impact and modelling. A Review, Agron. Sustain. Dev. Springerlink (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tekin, B. Kul, R. Okursoy, Sensing and 3D mapping of soil compaction, Sensors 8: 3447–3459 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.Şt. Biriş, V. Vlăduţ, Use of Finite Element Method to determine the influence of land vehicles traffic on artificial soil compaction, Book: Water Stress 1: 179–198, 1st Edition, Editors: Ismail Md. Mofizur Rahman and Hiroshi Hasegawa. InTech Publishing. Rijeka, Croaţia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hamza, W.K. Anderson, Soil compaction in cropping systems. A review of the nature, causes and possible solutions. Soil & Tillage Research 82: 121–145 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alaoui, E. Diserrens, Mapping soil compaction – a review, Current Opinion in Environmental Science & Health 5: 60–66 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Annual report on the state of the environment in Romania, 2017. National Agency for Environmental Protection, Bucharest (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Şt. Biriş, N. Ungureanu, D. Cujbescu, Modelling of soil compaction under heavy-duty tractors. INMATEH – Agricultural Engineering 57 (1): 261–270 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.Şt. Biriş, N. Ungureanu, E. Maican, G. Paraschiv, Gh. Voicu, M. Manea, FEM model for the study of interaction between the driving wheel and the rolling track for agricultural land vehicles. Proceedings of the 39th International Symposium „Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering”: 95–106 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Batey, Soil compaction and soil management – a review, Soil Use and Management 25: 335–345 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Xia, Finite element modeling of tire/terrain interaction: Application to predicting soil compaction and tire mobility, Journal of Terramechanics 48: 113–123 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Şt. Biriş, L. Savin, N. Ungureanu, E. Maican, V. Vlăduţ, I. Ganea, I.L. Caba, Researches on the use of Finite Element Method to optimize the wheel tyres exploitation for agricultural vehicles. INMATEH -Agricultural Engineering 39 (1): 5–12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Arvidsson, T. Keller. Soil stress as affected by wheel load and tyre inflation pressure. Soil Till. Res. 96: 284–291 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Keller, M. Lamandé, S. Peth, M. Berli, J.Y. Delenne, W. Baumgarten, W. Rabbel, F. Radjaì, J. Rajchenbach, A.P.S. Selvadurai, D. Or, An interdisciplinary approach towards improved understanding of soil deformation during compaction. Soil & Tillage Research 128: 61–80 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.J.H. Van den Akker, T. Hoogland, Comparison of risk assessment methods to determine the subsoil compaction risk of agricultural soils in The Netherlands. Soil & Tillage Research 114: 146–154 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fountas S., Paraforos D., Cavalaris C., Karamoutis C., Gemtos T., Abu-Khalaf N., Tagarakis A., A five-point penetrometer with GPS for measuring soil compaction variability. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 96: 109–116 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lozano, M.M. Rolim, V.S. Oliveira, U.E. Tavares, E.M.R. Pedrosa, Evaluation of soil compaction by modelling field vehicle traffic with SoilFlex during sugarcane harvest. Soil & Tillage Research 129: 61–68 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Botta, A. Tolon Becerra, F. Bellora Tourn, Effect of the number of tractor passes on soil rut depth and compaction in two tillage regimes. Soil & Tillage Research 103: 381–386 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vlăduţ, M. Matache, S. Bungescu, Ş.Şt. Biriş., The determination of soil deformations as a result of the applied pressure by the tractors rolling parts and the auto propelled agricultural machines. Scientific Papers, Faculty of Agriculture, USAMVB Timişoara 40 (2): 505–512 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tekin, R. Okursoy, Development of a hydraulic-driven soil penetrometer for measuring soil compaction in field conditions. Journal of Applied Sciences 7: 918–921 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Badalikova, Influence of Soil Tillage on Soil Compaction. Chapter in book In: Soil Engineering, Soil Biology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida, UP, India, 20 (230): 19–30 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wulfsohn, Soil-tire contact area. Advances in Soil Dynamics. ASABE 3: 59–84 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.discounttire.com/store-locator (accessed 15.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Contact patch -the risks due to under and over inflation, https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/tyres-advices/tyre-contact-patch (accessed 15.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.