E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- The Romanian Government, National Action Plan in Energy Efficiency, Official Gazette No. 273 bis. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Romanian Parliament, Energy efficiency Law no 121/2014 (04.08.2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Romanian Parliament, Electricity and Natural Gas no 123/2012 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations environment – Global Status Report 2017 – towards a zero-emission, efficient and resilient buildings and construction sector (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Scripcariu, PhD Thesis – Improvements in the energy supplier – end-user relationship (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration, Np. 061–02 Normative for the design and execution of artificial lighting systems in buildings (2002) [Google Scholar]
- *** Society of Light and Lightning CIBSE, Code for Lighting [Google Scholar]
- *** Illuminating Engineering Society IES, Lighting handbook: the standard lighting guide [Google Scholar]
- Public Procurement National Agency, Order no. 2717/318/2018 for the revision of the discount rate (2019) [Google Scholar]
- *** http://www.e-ressource.eu -etalux® Lichtsysteme [Google Scholar]
- N. Golovanov, I. Iordănescu, P. Postolache, C. Toader, R. Porumb, C. Popescu and L. Lipan, Electric systems and industrial audit elements, N’EGRO Publishing House (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Scripcariu and M. Scripcariu, Cost effectiveness analysis of Demand-Side Management programmes, UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series C, 60, pp. 291–301 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Scripcariu and M. Scripcariu, A modern approach to the energy supplier – end-user relationship and the participation of other organizations in demand-side management programmes, Power Engineering Magazine, 44, pp. 125–129 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- *** U.S. Energy Information Administration, https://www.eia.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- *** The World Bank, http://www.worldbank.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.