E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- I. Dzene, I. Polikarpova, L. Zogla, and M. Rosa, Application of ISO 50001 for Implementation of Sustainable Energy Action Plans, ENERGY PROCEDIA, 72, pp. 111–118 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Marimon and M. Casadesus, Reason to adopt ISO 50001 Energy Management System, SUSTAINABILITY, 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Romanian Parliament, Energy efficiency Law no 121/2014 (04.08.2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.N.R.E., Decision 8/DEE/12.05.2015 – Energy Efficiency Improvement Program Model for industrial consumers (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. ELSACO ESCO S.R.L., Complex Energy Audit of the analysed industrial consumer (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ***, https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statisticsexplained/index.php/Glossary:Tonnes_of_oil_equivalent_(toe) [Google Scholar]
- The Romanian Government, Government Decision no. 2139/2004 – Classification and Normal Use Time of fixed assets (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Public Procurement National Agency, Order no. 2717/318/2018 for the revision of the discount rate (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. K. Shestopaloff, A.Yu. Shestopaloff – Solving the Puzzle of IRR Equation. Choosing the Right Solution to Measure Investment Success, AKVY PRESS (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ***, (2017), https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=307&t=11 [Google Scholar]
- International Standardisation Organization, ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems – Requirements with quidance for use (2018) [Google Scholar]
- International Standardisation Organization, ISO 50047:2016 Energy savings – Determination of energy savings in Organizations (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bojariu, M.V. Bîrsan, R. Cică, L. Velea, S. Burcea, A. Dumitrescu, S. I. Dascălu, M. Gothard, A. Dobrinescu, F. Cărbunaru, and L. Marin, Climate Change – from the physics basics to risk and adaptation (in Romanian language), Printech publishing house (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.