E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Thermal and Electrical Hybrid Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- A. Buonomano, F. Calise, M. D. D’Accadia, A. Palombo, and M. Vicidomini, “Hybrid solid oxide fuel cells-gas turbine systems for combined heat and power: A review, ” Applied Energy, vol. 156. Elsevier Ltd, pp. 32–85, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S.J. McPhail, A. Aarva, H. Devianto, R. Bove, and A. Moreno, “SOFC and MCFC: Commonalities and opportunities for integrated research, ” in International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2011, vol. 36, no. 16, pp. 10337–10345. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Azizi and J. Brouwer, “Progress in solid oxide fuel cell-gas turbine hybrid power systems: System design and analysis, transient operation, controls and optimization, ” Appl. Energy, vol. 215, pp. 237–289, Apr. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, S. H. Chan, G. Li, H. K. Ho, J. Li, and Z. Feng, “A review of integration strategies for solid oxide fuel cells, ” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 195, no. 3. pp. 685–702, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cuneo, V. Zaccaria, D. Tucker, and A. Sorce, “Gas turbine size optimization in a hybrid system considering SOFC degradation, ” Appl. Energy, vol. 230, pp. 855–864, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Greitzer, “Surge and Rotating Stall in Axial Flow Compressors—Part I: Theoretical Compression System Model, ” J. Eng. Power, vol. 98, no. 2, p. 190, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tucker, L. Shadle, and N. F. Harun, “Automated compressor surge recovery with cold air bypass in gas turbine based hybrid systems, ” in International Symposium on Transport Phenomena and Dynamics of Rotating Machinery, 2017, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- P. Pezzini, S. Celestin, and D. Tucker, “Control Impacts of Cold-Air Bypass on Pressurized Fuel Cell Turbine Hybrids, ” J. Fuel Cell Sci. Technol., vol. 12, no. 1, p. 011006, Feb. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- D. Tucker, L. Lawson, and R. Gemmen, “Characterization of Air Flow Management and Control in a Fuel Cell Turbine Hybrid Power System Using Hardware Simulation, ” in ASME Power Conference, 2005, pp. 959–967. [Google Scholar]
- V. Zaccaria, D. Tucker, and A. Traverso, “Transfer function development for SOFC/GT hybrid systems control using cold air bypass, ” Appl. Energy, vol. 165, pp. 695–706, Mar. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- P. Pezzini, D. Tucker, and A. Traverso, “Avoiding Compressor Surge During Emergency Shutdown Hybrid Turbine Systems, ” J. Eng. Gas Turbines Power, vol. 135, no. 10, p. 102602, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhou, C. Yang, D. Tucker, P. Pezzini, and A. Traverso, “Transfer function development for control of cathode airflow transients in fuel cell gas turbine hybrid systems, ” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 1967–1979, Jan. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Abrassi, A. Traverso, and L. Ferrari, “Turbocharger-Based Hybrid Systems: Modeling and Validation of a Free Spool Subject to Compressor Surge, ” in ASME Turbo Expo 2018, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.