E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Micropolygeneration and Harvesting|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- A. Hasanbeigi, L. Price, A review of energy use and energy efficiency technologies for the textile industry, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 16 (2012) 3648–3665. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Rakib, R. Saidur, E.N. Mohamad, A.M. Afifi, Waste-heat utilization The sustainable technologies to minimize energy consumption in Bangladesh textile sector, J. Clean. Prod. 142 (2017) 1867–1876. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fiaschi, G. Manfrida, L. Russo, L. Talluri, Improvement of waste heat recuperation on an industrial textile dryer: Redesign of heat exchangers network and components, Energy Conver. Manag. 150 (2017) 924–940. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ciappi, D. Fiaschi, G. Manfrida, S. Salvadori, J. Smolka, L. Talluri, Heat Recovery for a Textile Stenter: CFD Analysis of Air Curtain Benefits, Energies 2019, 12, 482. [Google Scholar]
- E. Ozturk, H. Koseoglu, M. Karaboyaci, N.O. Yigit, U. Yetis, M. Kitis, Sustainable textile production: cleaner production assessment/eco-efficiency analysis study in a textile mill, J. Clean. Prod. 138 (2016) 248 – 263. [Google Scholar]
- A. Çay, Energy consumption and energy saving potential in clothing industry, Energy 159 (2018) 74 – 85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Troynikov, C. Watson, A. Jadhav, N. Nawaz, R. Kettlewell, Towards sustainable and safe apparel cleaning methods: A review, J. Environ. Manage. (2016) 252 – 264. [Google Scholar]
- J. Onasch, A feasibility and cost comparison of perchloroethylene dry cleaning to professional wet cleaning: case study of Silver Hanger Cleaners, Bellingham, Massachusetts, J. Clean. Prod. 19 (2011) 477 – 482. [Google Scholar]
- Mingazzini steam boilers, http://www.mingazzini.com/webproduct_eng.php?cid=57 [Google Scholar]
- Enerblu Cogeneration http://www.enerblu-cogeneration.com/en/product_models/313-rec2-400-g [Google Scholar]
- EUROSTAT Statistics https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=File: Electricity_prices_for_industrial_consumers, _second_half_2015_(%C2%B9)_(EUR_per_kWh)_YB16.png [Google Scholar]
- GME (Gestore Mercati Energetici), Relazione Annuale 2017, https://www.mercatoelettrico.org/it/MenuBiblioteca/documenti/20180723BilancioRelazione2017.pdf, in Italian. [Google Scholar]
- S. Quoilin, S. Declaye, B.F. Tchanche, V. Lemort, (2011). Thermo-economic optimization of waste heat recovery Organic Rankine Cycles. Appl. Therm. Eng., 31(14), 2885–2893. [Google Scholar]
- M. Imran, B.S. Park, H.J. Kim, D.H. Lee, M. Usman, & M. Heo, (2014). Thermo-economic optimization of Regenerative Organic Rankine Cycle for waste heat recovery applications. Energy Conver. Manag., 87, 107–118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.