E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability and Safety of Energy Systems|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Yu.N. Rudenko, M.B. Cheltsov, Reliability and redundancy in electric power systems. Methods of research (Novosibirsk, Nauka, Siberian Branch, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Rudenko, I.A. Ushakov, Reliability of energy systems (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Fedotova, Methods of rational use of generating capacity reserves in an energy interconnection, Proc. of the RAS. Power Engineerin, 3, 108–120 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Fedotova, Maintenance planning for the main equipment of power plants and transmission lines of intersystem tie lines, Reliability of energy systems and their equipment. Reference book, V 2, 97-110 (Msc., Energoatomizdat, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of the RF “On Electric Power Industry” No. 35 (March 26, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- The reliability concept in the electric power industry (Ministry of Energy of the RF, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, Reliability of power supply systems. (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Edelman, The market for electric energy and power in Russia: what it should be (Msc., Energoatomizdat, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Nazarychev, Methods and Models for Optimization of Condition-Based Maintenance of Electrical Equipment of Energy Facilities(Ivanovo: ISU, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Andryushin, E.Yu. Shnyrov, Management of Maintenance Service of Energy Equipment under New Conditions, Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems, Iss. 54, Book 2, 145-156 (Irkutsk, ESI SB RAS, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, G.A. Fedotova, Planning Maintenance of Power Generating Equipment in Market Environment with Regard for Reliability, Automation and Remote Control, Т.71, 7, 1442-1446 (2010) DOI: 10.1134/S0005117910070180 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.