E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- J. Wang, A.Q. Huang, W. Sung, Y. Liu, B.J. Baliga, Smart Grid Technologies, IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine, Vol. 3. No 2, pp. 16-23 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Mohsen, M.S. Amin, H. Hashim, Application of smart power grid in developing countries, IEEE 7th International Power Engineering and Optimization Conference (PEOCO) (2013). DOI: 10.1109/PEOCO.2013.6564586 [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Buchholz, Z.A. Styczynski, Smart Grids – Fundamentals and Technologies in Electricity Networks, Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 396 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov, S.K. Kargapol’cev, Yu.N. Bulatov, O.N. Skrypnik, B.F. Kuznetsov, Intelligent control of the regulators adjustment of the distributed generation installation, Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications. Vol. 17. No. 5. p. 1127-1140 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Olivares et al., Trends in Microgrid Control, Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1905–1919 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, K.V. Suslov, Multi-agent technologies for control of distributed generation plants in the isolated power systems, Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications. Vol. 17. No. 5. pp. 1197-1212 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Katiraei, M. R. Iravani, and P Lehn, Micro-grid autonomous operation during and subsequent to islanding process, Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 248–257 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, Intelligent control systems for distributed generation plants. Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University. vol. 21, no. 10, pp. 78–94 (2017). DOI: 10.21285/1814-3520-2017-10-78-94 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, P. Wang, G. Xiao, Intelligent Microgrid Management and EV Control Under Uncertainties in Smart Grid, Springer, 218 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, Network clusters in railway power supply systems, Irkutsk: Irkutsk State Transport University, 205 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Steimel, Electric traction motive power and energy supply. Basics and practical experience, Munchen: Oldenbourg Industrieverlag, 334 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Energieversorgung elektrischer bannen / H. Biesenack, E. Braun, G. George, etc. / Wiesbaden: B.G. Teubner Verlag, 732 p. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, Optimization of automatic regulator settings of the distributed generation plants on the basis of genetic algorithm, 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM). IEEE Conference Publications, pp. 1-6 (2016). DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2016.7911456 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, Application of wavelet transform and genetic algorithms to tune automatic regulators of distributed generation plants, Scientific Bulletin of NSTU, Vol. 63, No. 2, pp. 7-22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, I.V. Ignatiev, The software package for identification of electric power systems and optimization of stabilization factors of the automatic excitation regulators, Systems. Methods. Technologies, No. 4 (8). pp. 106–113 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Anderson, A.A. Fouad, Power System Control and Stability. Second Edition. IEEE Press, 688 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.