E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- GOST 32144–2013. Electric energy. Electromagne-tic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in public power supply systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Circular No.39/2015/TT-BCT for the distribution of electric energy of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam dat. 11/18/2015 (Vietnam, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Circular No.25/2016/TT-BCT on the transmission of electrical energy by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam dat. 30/11/2016 (Vietnam, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kovernikova, V.V. Sudnova, R.G. Shamonov et al. Power quality: current state, problems and proposals for solving them(Nauka, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tran Dinh Lon, Handbook of the quality of electrical energy. Publishing Hanoi Polytechnic(2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Mankin, Electrichestvo 12, 48-52 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zhezhelenko, High harmonics in the power supply systems of industrial plant(Energoatomizdat, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Std C57.110-2008, IEEE Recommended Practice for Establishing Liquid-Filled and Dry-Type Power and Distribution Transformer Capability When Supplying Nonsinusoidal Load Currents. IEEE Power Engineering Society (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Thinh Dao, H. Abdull Halim, Z. Liu, B.T. Phung, Voltage Harmonic Effect on Losses in Distribution Transformers, Proceedings of International Conference on Smart Green Technology in Electrical and Information Systems (Bali, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Jaspreet Singh, Sanjeev Singh, Amanpreet Singh, Effect of Harmonics on Distribution Transformer Losses and Capacity, International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research Vol. 4, Issue 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed Abbas, Essam Abou El Zahab, Ahmed Elbendary, Thermal modeling and ageing of transformer under harmonic currents, Proceedings of 23-rd International Conference on Electricity Distribution (Lyon, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Targosz, D. Chapman, (2015), http://www.leonardo-energy.org/resources/297/the-cost-of-poor-power-quality-5800e490f1e14. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Tikhomirov, Calculation of transformers: А manual for universitie(Energoatomizdat, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ivanov-Smolensky. Electrical machines: A textbook for high schools(Energy, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Devki, Energy Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. Best Practice Manual: Transformers (India, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Abla Gado, Hassan Abo Gad, Salah Radwan, Effect of types of loads in rating of transformers supplying harmonic-rich loads, Proceedings of 21-st International Conference on Electricity Distribution (Frankfurt, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.